New forum rules?
2011.Jan.06, 11:48 PM
RE: New forum rules?
my 2 cents, no one really reads off the wall anymore. its general and trade. so ppl that have real issues can ask for threads to be sticky. that way the morons like myself who love to say random crap to other players have a place to stay partially on topic.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Jan.07, 03:13 AM
I love the new rules .........Smartest thing Zen did......Good job Zen.......

To those who don't like it..........

Why do you look at me when you hate me
Why should I look at you when you make me hate you too
I sense a smell of retribution in the air
I don't even understand why the fuck you even care
And I don't need your jealousy yeah
Why drag me down in your misery
And when you stare don't you think I feel it
But I'm gonna deal it back to you in spades
When I'm havin' fun ya know I can't conceal it
'Cause I know you'd never cut it in my game- Oh no
And when you're talkin' about a vasectomy- Yeah
I'll be writin' down your obituary-
HISTORY

You may not like my integrity
I'll build a world out of anarchy

AND IN THIS CORNER WEIGHING IN AT 850 POUNDS- PALEHORSE

Get in the ring

You wanta antagonize me
Antagonize me motherfucker
Get in the ring motherfucker
And I'll kick your bitchy little ass
PUNK

This is dedicated to all the assholes
Who stuck with me through all the Fucking shit
And to all those opposed...
Hmm...well

Thank you Guns and Roses.........Well said.......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2011.Jan.07, 06:00 AM
my two cents is that bender is a pussy that can't take a little ragging so he takes forum shit in game, but that's just my two cents.
2011.Jan.07, 09:07 AM
Dude you are broke now!

I smoke crack!
2011.Jan.07, 09:56 AM
(2011.Jan.07 09:07 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Dude you are broke now!

this is true...oh wells, we'll always have paris.
2011.Jan.07, 10:57 AM
And saskatoon dingus.

Dingus Saskatoon

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2011.Jan.07, 05:41 PM
what if there was a way to split gen discussion into two categories. mods would be able to keep threads of interest clean and on topic and split any threads that go off topic into a separate section. they could also move any threads that are intended for trash talk into this section without impeding on the main section. i think one of the reasons why otw doesn't get any looks is cause you have to log in to view it. another gen section could be viewable from the main page.
2011.Jan.07, 05:47 PM
(2011.Jan.07 05:41 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  what if there was a way to split gen discussion into two categories. mods would be able to keep threads of interest clean and on topic and split any threads that go off topic into a separate section. they could also move any threads that are intended for trash talk into this section without impeding on the main section. i think one of the reasons why otw doesn't get any looks is cause you have to log in to view it. another gen section could be viewable from the main page.

Isn't that Off The Wall
2011.Jan.07, 05:52 PM
(2011.Jan.07 05:47 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.07 05:41 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  what if there was a way to split gen discussion into two categories. mods would be able to keep threads of interest clean and on topic and split any threads that go off topic into a separate section. they could also move any threads that are intended for trash talk into this section without impeding on the main section. i think one of the reasons why otw doesn't get any looks is cause you have to log in to view it. another gen section could be viewable from the main page.

Isn't that Off The Wall

i don't read otw because i typically only log in to post. you are not going to respond to something you don't see. and otw is specifically non-game related. this would be game related...just the kind of stuff that is only of interest to those involved at that time. the issues the whole community is concerned with would be a fully modded section.

i am just trying to throw some ideas out. just like bender and gq have.
2011.Jan.07, 06:08 PM
(2011.Jan.07 05:52 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.07 05:47 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  

Isn't that Off The Wall

i don't read otw because i typically only log in to post. you are not going to respond to something you don't see. and otw is specifically non-game related. this would be game related...just the kind of stuff that is only of interest to those involved at that time. the issues the whole community is concerned with would be a fully modded section.

i am just trying to throw some ideas out. just like bender and gq have.

where is the like button? i would press it for this. ^^

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.