New forum rules?
2011.Jan.05, 05:26 PM
RE: New forum rules?
(2011.Jan.05 05:12 PM)emocakes Wrote:  if we offend someone Monk, it doesnt necessarily mean we are being racist, it probably just means they have whiny jew syndrome, you know, whining about how hard their people have had it throughout history. Also, what if you state a fact, like, ***** are black like the rubber on my tires?

If people Like you continue to post we are going to lose our Filter because that's racist whether you think it is or not. just saying the N word is pretty racist.
2011.Jan.05, 05:36 PM
(2011.Jan.05 05:26 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.05 05:12 PM)emocakes Wrote:  if we offend someone Monk, it doesnt necessarily mean we are being racist, it probably just means they have whiny jew syndrome, you know, whining about how hard their people have had it throughout history. Also, what if you state a fact, like, ***** are black like the rubber on my tires?

If people Like you continue to post we are going to lose our Filter because that's racist whether you think it is or not. just saying the N word is pretty racist.

i think you need to look at the quote you have provided for your character. saying that the world is crazy because a black guy can be number one in golf. ppl in glass house's shouldn't shit with the lights on.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Jan.05, 05:41 PM
I don't think it's ok for a moderator to completely delete posts unless they are above and beyond inappropriate, or otherwise agreed on by the community that it needs to go. No more of this logging on and seeing half a thread gone b/c 1 person decides to start burning posts with no explanation whatsoever. I really think this should be addressed if we're trying to improve the forum. If the mods treated us with respect then they would get the same in return
2011.Jan.05, 05:41 PM
(2011.Jan.05 05:36 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

i think you need to look at the quote you have provided for your character. saying that the world is crazy because a black guy can be number one in golf. ppl in glass house's shouldn't shit with the lights on.

I agree with both of you. lol!
2011.Jan.05, 06:01 PM
(2011.Jan.05 05:36 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

Hey! my quote isn't racist it doesn't say that just a black guy is number one in golf it has other things in it. I can find a white one and put it in there too if that would make it equal?

Edit: There is already a white one in there hah!
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.05 06:01 PM by S2pmarine.
2011.Jan.05, 06:15 PM
I don't think the word ***** is really a bad word. Of course it has a negative connotation but us black folks have lessened the impact the word has by using it the way we do. It's ppl like you marine that it gets blown out of context for. There's mad other words you can use that automatically have a negative connotation like *****. As an example. ***** isn't always a bad word and its ppl Luke you that make it taboo and cause drama over the word.
2011.Jan.05, 06:21 PM
i personally dont find anything wrong with the term *****. i dont use it in a hateful way the way it used to be used. Next up you politcally correct jerks will be telling me that using the word *** is racist.

Edited to be funny.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.05 06:32 PM by zenith.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2011.Jan.05, 06:36 PM
are we allowed to make fun of homos or make sexist remarks about how dumb women are?

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2011.Jan.05, 06:40 PM
Yes. Just don't be racist. Or harass anyone.
(2011.Jan.05 05:41 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  I don't think it's ok for a moderator to completely delete posts unless they are above and beyond inappropriate, or otherwise agreed on by the community that it needs to go. No more of this logging on and seeing half a thread gone b/c 1 person decides to start burning posts with no explanation whatsoever. I really think this should be addressed if we're trying to improve the forum. If the mods treated us with respect then they would get the same in return

I do it out of love.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.05 06:42 PM by Monk.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Jan.05, 06:44 PM
(2011.Jan.05 06:29 AM)Brugada Wrote:  Harassment is unwanted. That being said, if you harass someone, don't complain when someone dishes it back to you. Harassment is not easy to define, but we'll know it when we see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vFm0f2AJYc

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!