Question for the ever absent admin.
2010.Dec.04, 01:23 PM
RE: Question for the ever absent admin.
(2010.Dec.04 12:57 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  
(2010.Dec.04 12:23 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  This game was for fun. Zen is no longer having fun. Kind of hard to get the motivation to do things when you aren't having fun doing it. The constant trash talk of her coding skills and other digs do not help her motivation.

We would not trash her if she DID SOMETHING.

We get nothing but empty promises, if you were to pay more attention to what was being said, you'd see that. It's pretty clear that I'm calling Zenith out and giving her a chance to defend herself. I have stuck up for her in the past, and I'm sure I will in the future but she needs to either stop telling people she's going to do something, or start following through with it.

This thread is not meant for you all to "come to her rescue", but simply a chance for her to actually TALK TO US instead of ignoring us.

(2010.Dec.04 12:23 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Zen is in no need for money.

This was nothing more than a hobby Zen happened to make money off of.

And you know this how?

I talk to Zen on a fairly regular basis, but never about the game. I feel comfortable saying I know more about her out of this game than anyone else here.

I apologize in advance if I am putting something out there that you don't want known Zen, but I'll put it plainly.

Zen owned a consulting firm.... a very large one. She sold and retired a few months before she made AL. This was her dream, and so she went after it. She never expected to make money off of it.... but to quote her "two days after going live the game was turning a profit."
If you want an answer Budweiser.... don't go to the forums.... mail Zen from about 6 pm to 10 pm game time. She'll reply.
This post was last modified: 2010.Dec.04 01:24 PM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Dec.04, 01:42 PM
(2010.Dec.04 12:57 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  We would not trash her if she DID SOMETHING.

PFFT.

This is the best joke I've heard this year. +1 and nomination for post of the year.
2010.Dec.04, 01:50 PM
(2010.Dec.04 01:23 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.Dec.04 12:57 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  
(2010.Dec.04 12:23 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  This game was for fun. Zen is no longer having fun. Kind of hard to get the motivation to do things when you aren't having fun doing it. The constant trash talk of her coding skills and other digs do not help her motivation.

We would not trash her if she DID SOMETHING.

We get nothing but empty promises, if you were to pay more attention to what was being said, you'd see that. It's pretty clear that I'm calling Zenith out and giving her a chance to defend herself. I have stuck up for her in the past, and I'm sure I will in the future but she needs to either stop telling people she's going to do something, or start following through with it.

This thread is not meant for you all to "come to her rescue", but simply a chance for her to actually TALK TO US instead of ignoring us.

(2010.Dec.04 12:23 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Zen is in no need for money.

This was nothing more than a hobby Zen happened to make money off of.

And you know this how?

I talk to Zen on a fairly regular basis, but never about the game. I feel comfortable saying I know more about her out of this game than anyone else here.

I apologize in advance if I am putting something out there that you don't want known Zen, but I'll put it plainly.

Zen owned a consulting firm.... a very large one. She sold and retired a few months before she made AL. This was her dream, and so she went after it. She never expected to make money off of it.... but to quote her "two days after going live the game was turning a profit."
If you want an answer Budweiser.... don't go to the forums.... mail Zen from about 6 pm to 10 pm game time. She'll reply.

I don't remember asking a fucking question.

As to the rest of his post blackjeep and mehungy said he's a liar
2010.Dec.04, 01:52 PM
inpeen a liar? Sad yes, its true.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Dec.04, 02:25 PM
Blackjeep and Mehungry are retards then...
This post was last modified: 2010.Dec.04 02:25 PM by InPaceRequiscat.

2010.Dec.04, 02:49 PM
(2010.Dec.04 02:25 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Blackjeep and Mehungry are retards then...

pretty sad life for Zen if you are who she confides in

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Dec.04, 02:53 PM
(2010.Dec.04 02:49 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Dec.04 02:25 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Blackjeep and Mehungry are retards then...

confides in? No? i don't know any deep dark secrets... sorry. Just talk to her.... might want to try it once your gang gets off their admin-bashing headtrip.

2010.Dec.04, 02:54 PM
These don't sound like questions to me.

That's what she said
2010.Dec.04, 03:05 PM
(2010.Dec.04 02:53 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.Dec.04 02:49 PM)Leopard Wrote:  

confides in? No? i don't know any deep dark secrets... sorry. Just talk to her.... might want to try it once your gang gets off their admin-bashing headtrip.

Cant argue with inpeen, he knows all. Rolleyes

Back on topic, Zen has to still address the issue of her neglecting the game and sending idiots to do her light work...

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Dec.04, 04:06 PM
(2010.Dec.04 01:23 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  I talk to Zen on a fairly regular basis, but never about the game. I feel comfortable saying I know more about her out of this game than anyone else here.

You are so full of shit your eyes are brown.

This is almost 100% inaccurate.

Shut up, InPace.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!