sv
2010.Nov.25, 12:50 PM
RE: sv
is this thread any different from any other calling out SV thread? we all know when pun and cheets get drunk they pick fights that they shouldn't. we also know that the SV democracy goes how pun and cheets want it to go. i know of one vote that didn't.

they even like to try and hosp people that at one point in time they genuinely wanted to join SV although they would never admit it now. and how often are their calls for a bounty on people actually fulfilled?

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Nov.25, 01:40 PM
What you guys don't seem to care about over ever give her credit for, is that at one time, Cheets pounded Ush into a bloody pulp, and also when he was called Ewok she beat him up as well.

Never forget that. She won't.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.Nov.25, 01:44 PM
(2010.Nov.25 01:40 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  What you guys don't seem to care about over ever give her credit for...

I don't understand. Please try again.
2010.Nov.25, 01:49 PM
(2010.Nov.25 01:44 PM)hitolo Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.25 01:40 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  What you guys don't seem to care about over ever give her credit for...

I will, but you first explain "MashinUrTaters"

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.Nov.25, 02:48 PM
(2010.Nov.25 01:49 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.25 01:44 PM)hitolo Wrote:  

I will, but you first explain "MashinUrTaters"

its like tossing your salad.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Nov.25, 03:08 PM
(2010.Nov.25 01:40 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  What you guys don't seem to care about over ever give her credit for, is that at one time, Cheets pounded Ush into a bloody pulp, and also when he was called Ewok she beat him up as well.

Never forget that. She won't.

hahahaha...

and don't forget that at precisely 5:39, he attacked her and lost. again, at 6:57, ush/ewok takes a second stab at the queen, and loses yet another one. and as if that's not embarrassing enough, another futile attempt at 9:10.

i am sorry for dredging up these embarrassing events, ush. i am sure it took qute some time and therapy to get over them.
2010.Nov.25, 07:34 PM
You pound DeepFriedPunurkey to a bloody pulp. Your blood lust isn't quenched however, and you continue to pulverize your opponent until exhausted. After catching your breath you stagger off.

Experience Earned : 0
Hospitalization Time : 66

that hosp time on a zerk is down right embarrassing.
2010.Nov.25, 07:40 PM
yeah no belt and in fair really sucks..not to mention a candy i ate 4 days ago got me down to 20...now my belts on .....so i havent hit you in how many hours and youre hitting us.....i call sore loser...with a capital L

should be RetarDedBird from now on....i bet your mom bounced you like a basketball for fun

doh
2010.Nov.25, 07:57 PM
i decided to lay off your gang mates for today, pun. not you or cheets, you two are different. you guys feed the shit, they just eat it.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.25 07:59 PM by spacebird.
2010.Nov.25, 07:58 PM
oh please hit me...should i unequip and put on lipstick

doh