career points???
2008.Mar.05, 09:04 PM
career points???
i have enough points to level up in job but not the stats in career bar...should i spend the points or wait to get career stats up? ps. i am a neewbie hahaha.
:? :? :?
2008.Mar.05, 09:12 PM

in the long run it is best to level up the job.
2008.Mar.05, 09:13 PM

You're asking whether to use the points level up battle stats or use them to get the next work level and promotion?
2008.Mar.05, 09:39 PM

i have enough points but when i try to upgrade job it says Your work experience rating must be at least equal to the job rank you want to upgrade to. should i keep working (as career stat bar is v. low) and spend the points on endur. or other? i figure i will get enough pts. to upgrade career level b4 career stats lets me. :? :? :?
2008.Mar.05, 09:42 PM

If i were you, i would dump my career points to level up my work experience.. Try and get it up to a level 3 at least, and then you can work on other things or work more to get a promotion in one field.
2008.Mar.05, 09:43 PM

So what you need to do is convert some of those career points into work experience. Then you can upgrade to the next level of your career.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.05, 09:43 PM

your work experince has to be level 2 i f you want to upgrade your job and if you want to upgrade agian it has to be level 3 and so on.
2008.Mar.05, 09:44 PM

A good way to increase your work experience, is temporarily quit the job you are on, go to manufacturing, work a day and convert those point into work experience. Then the next day go back to your career you are in.

The reason I suggest this, manufacturing conversion is 2.0 work experience points per career point.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.05, 09:52 PM

thanks everybody (bad dr. nick accent)...thats why this game is so addictive...so many good people ready to lend a hand. Smile lol Biggrin
2008.Mar.05, 10:12 PM

Let me give you an example of what advancing in rank does.... in testing a rank 15 player gains about 220 to 240 career points per day. Compare that to what you get at rank 1 and I am sure you will see some advantage. That doesn't even include the bonus career abilities you get.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin