AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: career points???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

peteplacid

i have enough points to level up in job but not the stats in career bar...should i spend the points or wait to get career stats up? ps. i am a neewbie hahaha.
:? :? :?

tigersclaw69

in the long run it is best to level up the job.

Snoop

You're asking whether to use the points level up battle stats or use them to get the next work level and promotion?

peteplacid

i have enough points but when i try to upgrade job it says Your work experience rating must be at least equal to the job rank you want to upgrade to. should i keep working (as career stat bar is v. low) and spend the points on endur. or other? i figure i will get enough pts. to upgrade career level b4 career stats lets me. :? :? :?

Snoop

If i were you, i would dump my career points to level up my work experience.. Try and get it up to a level 3 at least, and then you can work on other things or work more to get a promotion in one field.
So what you need to do is convert some of those career points into work experience. Then you can upgrade to the next level of your career.
your work experince has to be level 2 i f you want to upgrade your job and if you want to upgrade agian it has to be level 3 and so on.
A good way to increase your work experience, is temporarily quit the job you are on, go to manufacturing, work a day and convert those point into work experience. Then the next day go back to your career you are in.

The reason I suggest this, manufacturing conversion is 2.0 work experience points per career point.

peteplacid

thanks everybody (bad dr. nick accent)...thats why this game is so addictive...so many good people ready to lend a hand. Smile lol Biggrin
Let me give you an example of what advancing in rank does.... in testing a rank 15 player gains about 220 to 240 career points per day. Compare that to what you get at rank 1 and I am sure you will see some advantage. That doesn't even include the bonus career abilities you get.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's