Concealment?
2008.Mar.10, 09:28 PM
Concealment?
I found Zen's old announcement about concealment and its description.. Does anyone know if there is any game effect yet? Maybe for jail busting or crime failure?
2008.Mar.11, 08:51 AM

I believe it would have been posted as an announcement in the newspaper if it had an effect in game

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Mar.11, 09:01 AM

I would hope so too, but recently when I changed weapons to one with a MUCH lower concealment, my jail busting ability just died. I went from 300 mins to getting busted for trying 90 almost every time.

I wanted to see if anyone else had any observations before I experimented.
2008.Mar.11, 10:49 AM

I wouldn't of thought it was that much in depth with coding. I'm not sure though you may be right.
2008.Mar.11, 11:15 AM

alinutza Wrote:I believe it would have been posted as an announcement in the newspaper if it had an effect in game

I think that there has been at least 1 situation, where a certain "hidden" thing had not been announced, but it was still in effect. I must of read some thing on Awakened Lands, a long time ago. Well, the administrators hold the keys, either way.
2008.Mar.11, 11:28 AM

Dragon Wrote:I think that there has been at least 1 situation, where a certain "hidden" thing had not been announced, but it was still in effect. I must of read some thing on Awakened Lands, a long time ago. Well, the administrators hold the keys, either way.

yeah, you're right..i was thinking at major changes only..

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio