Matt [2192]
2007.Sep.22, 11:28 PM
Matt [2192]
I would like to make a request that Matt [2192] be deleted from the server.

If anyone else has noticed he is not in any district, which means one of two things, he is either in a glich in the game or the more likely situation, he was moved to a secret area because he whined about not wanting to be an experience cow.

So, since this is obviously not fair, I would like to see him moved to a decatur district or be deleted forever.

If anyone can come up with a good reason as to why he should be allowed to hideout in the secret untouchable land please post here.

Thanks! Biggrin
2007.Sep.22, 11:38 PM

I would SOOOOOOO love to see all those "cowards" be brought back into action.

This is the only game I know of that let's you "hide" when you quit...

I'm gonna reopen this thread, to see if we can make Zen take a decision. :wink:
http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=2177
2007.Sep.22, 11:39 PM

that thread you posted clearly has a landslide victory in favor of NO retirement district, I wonder if good ol matt voted for no when that was running? Razz
2007.Sep.22, 11:42 PM

I posted in that topic to bring it up so those who want it gone, let's hear ya (more than just a " I agree" post please).
2007.Sep.23, 12:20 AM

I stand by my Vote of NO. All retirees need to be sent to random districts... random being decatur, industrial, rural, midlan, underground, or beach.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Sep.23, 12:51 AM

There is no lvl 40 or higher retired, therefore, they cant be sent to the beach one.
2007.Sep.23, 12:53 AM

I understand, I just wanted to be specific in my request.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Sep.23, 01:51 AM

oh god lol not this argument again.

One of the main laws of most countries in the world is like this:

No new law should affect things that has been done.

The only reason you want matt accounts returned is so that you can beat on a dead horse to level faster. The retirement district is there, and anyone who wishes to can mail Zenith and say: "Hey Zenith, I'm quitting for a period of time, can you please take my account out of the game?"

This is the option we have instead of account deletion, and you wanna know why? Cause it leaves us the opportunity to come back.

Obviously, we own nothing in this game, even if we donate. But more strings are attached to this game if we donate, we invest more feelings into it. And so long its legal and within the rules, we should be able to do whatever we want to the accounts.

I have major problems with ANY player wanting to do decisions for other players, like this argument. YOU CANNOT DECIDE FOR OTHERS, E.O.D. (end of discussion)

You wanna know why? Think. Cause you dont want people making decisions for you. Simple as that. And if you remove the option to go to retirement district, you cant remove those who are there, cause it was legal when they got transferred there.

And I seriously dont like this bandwagon effect, everyone throws himself behind the idea of removing this district cause it seems like a good idea at the time, not thinking about that he might end up wanna use it himself.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Sep.23, 08:08 AM

Trust me I will never use the retirement district. and Obviously I don't want his account deleted. But he shouldn't have any say in what happens to his account after he leaves, all we are doing is attacking him. He doesn't lose levels, he doesn't get deleted.

Also, if people are put in the retirement district are they automatically put back to a district if they log back on? or are they able to commit crimes while there?
If they are able to do anything in this district (gym, ect.) then there is really a need for getting rid of this district.

Oh, and maybe you should THINK. and stop making this so personal.

I DID think about it for over a month before i posted this topic. and to call it a retirement district if misleading, it's the wussy district, if it WAS the retirement dist. then ALL inactives should automatically be sent there, and we know zen wouldn't do that.

So, then we'll keep the people in that district, but Zen needs to put "IN WUSSY DISTRICT" next to their name so we don't waste $8k trying to find what district they are in to attack them.

THINK about that!
2007.Sep.23, 08:30 AM

you cant do anything in retirement district, and you dont gain rent on cash in bank. and when you log on, you dont have anything other options then to move out of retirement district or look at pantheon.

there are no upsides AT ALL, in retirement district, NONE I tell you! It's just the place you move when you wanna stop playing.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.