Military Rank 3
2007.Sep.22, 07:21 PM
Military Rank 3
So I'm still kinda confused about the bonus. I spend 6 career points and receive bonus points. I can have up to 13 bonus points at one time. There is no way to know how many I have, so this leaves me with several questions.

Say I spend 18 career points and receive 6 bonus points. Are all 6 bonus points used on my next attack, or are they used one at a time?

If I have purchased bonus points and switch careers, are those bonus points still there when I come back?

At this point, I have no idea how many points I have or if I have any at all. This makes it a total waste for me to try to use the bonus at the moment. I'm either throwing career points away by trying to get bonus points when I already have some or I'm sitting around thinking that I have bonus points when I spent them all on my last attack. Can someone please help me out here?
2007.Sep.22, 11:14 PM

Here's what I know so far.

You can use more than 1 time your job points but you cant exceed 13 bonus points. So if you get a 6 then try again and get an 8, you have 13 points, not 14.

It's used for the next attack with 1st attack getting 13 points, then the 2nd gets 12, 3rd gets 11 and so on until the battle is over or your bonus is at 0.

I don't know about the switching career after using the points.
2007.Sep.23, 11:25 AM

hydro9226 Wrote:Here's what I know so far.

It's used for the next attack with 1st attack getting 13 points, then the 2nd gets 12, 3rd gets 11 and so on until the battle is over or your bonus is at 0.

so you use a point every time you hit somebody in an attack? (e.g. - if there are 13 rounds in a fight and i hit them 13 times, thats 13 points?)

if this is so, then i REALLY don't have a clue how many I have now. Are we still gonna get a meter that says something about how many we have? I'm sorry, but it sucks to spend so long to get a promotion and not really be able to take advantage of the bonus I've earned.
2007.Sep.23, 11:41 AM

You don't need a meter to tell you your current points, your max is 13, for now, and it only lasts 1 fight, no matter if your fight lasts 2 or 70 rounds. (so don't waste your job points clicking the skill 10 times before a fight, its useless)

Take it like that, if you get to 13 damage bonus points and your next fight lasts long enough for you to hit your opponent 13 times, then in total you will have got 13+12+11+10+9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1 = 91 in bonus damage.

If you get a 6 and fight after it, you'll have 6+5+4+3+2+1 = 21 in bonus damage.
2007.Sep.25, 09:41 AM

u sure thor? as far as i am aware, it says up to +10%, so maybe 13 points is 10% of his average damage, so its up to +13dmg per attack for the next fight. at least thats my impression of it
2007.Sep.25, 01:27 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:You don't need a meter to tell you your current points, your max is 13, for now, and it only lasts 1 fight, no matter if your fight lasts 2 or 70 rounds. (so don't waste your job points clicking the skill 10 times before a fight, its useless)

Take it like that, if you get to 13 damage bonus points and your next fight lasts long enough for you to hit your opponent 13 times, then in total you will have got 13+12+11+10+9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1 = 91 in bonus damage.

If you get a 6 and fight after it, you'll have 6+5+4+3+2+1 = 21 in bonus damage.

It can last more than one fight.

I've tested it with higher ranks and it really has a serious effect later on in life. It would be more effective if we all grew up with this system to begin with, since at level 5 to 10 and a combat bonus 13 would really be the difference between winning and losing.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin