Matt [2192]
2007.Sep.23, 09:24 AM

The only problem I see here is the definition used.

A retirement is permanent, not temp. If you know 110% for sure you would never come back to the game, then, maybe, you could have the right to be moved there but that is still debatable. And if you were never to come back then your account should be frozen for eternity or even deleted. If you think you may come back later then you shouldn't be moved anywhere at all. IMO

And all laws in any country can be modified at any time if voted by the majority.
2007.Sep.23, 09:27 AM

What about making the retiree's into NPC's?
My 2 cents? :oops:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Sep.23, 11:13 AM

Although the retirement district has members higher in levels than myself I think they should be moved out of there after possibly three or four months. Like I posted in the other thread I am retired from the military. I took a little break and then went back into the workforce. I was retired for a little while. Give those in there a few months (three or four)to come back. Unless they mailed Zenith and said stuff is going on in RL and they need 6 months away from game then bring them back. If they do not come back to the game then chances are they will not.

Also, have it so anyone who does login but stays in there has to do it at 30 day increments or they get put back in the game (DD district as why pay big bucks to travel to them). Last I checked when I went to the AL login page there was an option to go to the forum without logging into the game itself. Correct me if I am wrong anyone. This way people can still interact in the forums without having to login to the game.

Also, I am not sure but can somebody tell me if I can still go to the bottle site without logging into the game. Thanks much. Smile Smile Smile