NEW SHOOTOUT COMP FRIDAY 18TH
2007.May.11, 10:13 AM
NEW SHOOTOUT COMP FRIDAY 18TH
When I started the game Cris was good enough to assist me in upgrading
my House.
In order to pass on this favor Zen has been nice enough to allow me to sponsor another shootout.

The Shootout will commence Friday May 18th 5pm Game server time and run for 48 hours.

following are the rules

1) only Levels 10 to 19 will participate. as long as you are level 19 at the start of the Shootout you will be allowed to participate even if you level up.

2) there will be no Leader Board this is ment to be fun.

3) It is an individual shootout only.

Winner will recieve the following

1st Place $100.000
2nd Place $50,000
3rd Place $50,000

Since one the most enjoyable times Ive had in the game was making fun of the Elders . I will give out an additional $50,000.

read this thread http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...54&start=0

come up with your own story line or follow on with mine.
It doesnt have to be based on the Elders alone you can do it on any gang you wish. Keep in mind this is ment to be fun. watch your language we have young readers.I wll be the Judge and this is seperate of the Shootout

once the Shootout is over Zen will send me the information and I will post it on this thread only after each winner has recieved his reward.(to many of you already thinking about doing some mugging I bet)

In the end this is ment to be fun and to help some of the lower levels out.

I am the one sponsoring this so my word is final.

Im trying to make this as simple as possible and fun so please I ask dont ruin it for others.
2007.May.11, 10:18 AM

That so unfair to us higher levels lol

Meant to be a joke
2007.May.11, 10:19 AM

yeah, maybe we should hold a contest for only levels 20+

haha, then we'd hear it! 8)
2007.May.11, 10:26 AM

:roll:

ok there a little something for all to participate in,, now you can play along
2007.May.11, 11:30 AM

you guys have fun with your lil comp.
2007.May.11, 12:18 PM

sounds sexy
2007.May.12, 02:37 AM

I'm IN.
2007.May.13, 09:42 PM

I may have missed it but do we contact somebody to compete in the shootout or will Lady Zen be giving you the info for everyone LVL 10-19 for the competition? Thanks much.
2007.May.13, 09:59 PM

Comp starts on friday the 18th at 5pm server time.
it will end sunday at 5pm

It will be played the same as in the original shootout.

Zen will place a link to the shootout and all lvl 10 to 19 can access it.
2007.May.13, 10:02 PM

Thanks much bud. Really appreciate the info.

Probably will not be competing though. Going to have long hours on the job Friday and possibly Saturday as well. That and I am sure a certain somebody will still be hospitalizing me over and over again so it would not be very smart for me to try and compete. Thanks again for giving everyone the info on this and the chance for them to have some enjoyment from a comp. Smile