odd
2010.Oct.12, 04:43 PM
RE: odd
(2010.Oct.12 04:42 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  who's divine mayhem?

corky's little sister.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Oct.12, 04:53 PM
(2010.Oct.12 04:42 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  who's divine mayhem?

dingo gave us a nice $1,000,000. he's welcome anytime.

i am tipping that bird gave more. so when is brug gunna be sent over? i hear he loves the barrel game, but only if he is the one inside it.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Oct.12, 04:56 PM
I don't know what Bird's plan is, but don't think he'll stay with EADP. Think of all the gangs he has recently been in these last 3 months. Space Wranglers, Killer Bees, started his own, H4H, his own, EADP...who is next?

SB is a great player and I know we would welcome him back but I don't think any one gang can hold that bachelor down right now. I mean he left saying something about "sowing his wild oats" or something like that.
2010.Oct.12, 05:00 PM
(2010.Oct.12 04:56 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  I don't know what Bird's plan is, but don't think he'll stay with EADP. Think of all the gangs he has recently been in these last 3 months. Space Wranglers, Killer Bees, started his own, H4H, his own, EADP...who is next?

SB is a great player and I know we would welcome him back but I don't think any one gang can hold that bachelor down right now. I mean he left saying something about "sowing his wild oats" or something like that.

he'll end up in 36

Wu tang
2010.Oct.12, 05:01 PM
yeah forgot about the big mug dingy made for the gang. he is sooooo cool!

not sure if i want to go over to eapp. i could stay here and get hosped all day and night. never was one for the barrel game. i was always one for checkers or reading and memorizing a thesaurus. we are intellectuals over here at SW. you guys play rub and tug while we shine or heavy weight championship belt and shine our trophies in our display case. bcon licks the glass to clean it up, but what else can he do?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2010.Oct.12, 05:03 PM
(2010.Oct.12 05:00 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.12 04:56 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  I don't know what Bird's plan is, but don't think he'll stay with EADP. Think of all the gangs he has recently been in these last 3 months. Space Wranglers, Killer Bees, started his own, H4H, his own, EADP...who is next?

he'll end up in 36

you stay away from our boy.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Oct.12, 05:04 PM
The halls of the wrangler hideout still smell of the great Dingus dactyl of yesteryear. His wrist braces can still be viewed in birds empty locker.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Oct.12, 05:07 PM
(2010.Oct.12 05:03 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.12 05:00 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  

he'll end up in 36

you stay away from our boy.

sorry but the prophets have spoken!

Wu tang
2010.Oct.12, 05:09 PM
(2010.Oct.12 05:04 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  The halls of the wrangler hideout still smell of the great Dingus dactyl of yesteryear. His wrist braces can still be viewed in birds empty locker.

Yeah that was weird. You would have think he would have screamed or moaned. But he just giggled like a little girl.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2010.Oct.12, 05:53 PM
It must have been a work of ventriloquism to throw his giggles across the hideout with all that dork plugging his major openings.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy