odd
2010.Oct.12, 10:16 AM
RE: odd
(2010.Oct.12 09:23 AM)Leopard Wrote:  I noticed when I beat howse it seems I always get this
You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 378
Hospitalization Time : 42

but other players it says who the player defeated is.
is it due to backup, protection, sv favoritism or what?

You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 327
Hospitalization Time : 27

i smell some sort to bonus being used also. either that or cheets forgot to douche today.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Oct.12, 10:20 AM
I guess it wore off

You pound WillaimR to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 295

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Oct.12, 10:38 AM
well, either everyone is using a bonus or every leave says 'all combatants' now.

2010.Oct.12, 10:39 AM
(2010.Oct.12 10:38 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  well, either everyone is using a bonus or every leave says 'all combatants' now.

I haven't done any leaves lately so I can't say.
My hospitalizations typically say the player's names.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Oct.12, 10:42 AM
(2010.Oct.12 10:38 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  well, either everyone is using a bonus or every leave says 'all combatants' now.

You mean this? "Below are all opponents involved in the battle."

Edit: never mind, I can't read. Or can I?
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.12 10:43 AM by zliplus.
2010.Oct.12, 10:49 AM
(2010.Oct.12 10:39 AM)Leopard Wrote:  

speaking of which, quit being so selfish.

(2010.Oct.12 10:42 AM)zliplus Wrote:  

not talking about the fight logger...it seems jedi was correct in saying something gets screwy when two people from the same gang attack simultaneously. i am referring to the bottom line of an attack jsut before it shows the xp/hosp time,.

2010.Oct.12, 11:01 AM
(2010.Oct.12 10:49 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.12 10:39 AM)Leopard Wrote:  

speaking of which, quit being so selfish.

(2010.Oct.12 10:42 AM)zliplus Wrote:  

not talking about the fight logger...it seems jedi was correct in saying something gets screwy when two people from the same gang attack simultaneously. i am referring to the bottom line of an attack jsut before it shows the xp/hosp time,.

seems its not always people in the same gang though. I had it with random people who just seemed to attack at the same time.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Oct.12, 11:22 AM
I attacked Johnny last week and it drug chiefeagle and blackclouds into it. I mailed it to Zen and this was here response-

4.Oct.10 The logs show that you got the normal results that show up on your account for defeating johnny, however there is a bug in the logs. It happens when you attack someone at the exact same time as someone else attacks someone. I'll take a look at how to rectify the issue.

I mailed BC and asked if it came up in his events or fight logs. He said it only came up in his logs, but he never knew about it till I said something.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Oct.12, 11:27 AM
Sounds to me like the query used to retrieve the result data is only using time or fightid (assuming that's calculated using time) as search criteria, and not constraining according to users.
2010.Oct.12, 11:33 AM
So what have we learnt?

SV needs backup to fight.