odd
2010.Oct.13, 08:48 AM
RE: odd
(2010.Oct.13 08:29 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Brug you invited him over. The gang mails I thought were pretty obvious what you wanted him to do.

That was 2 years ago. He wont leave.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Oct.13, 11:30 AM
(2010.Oct.13 08:48 AM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.13 08:29 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Brug you invited him over. The gang mails I thought were pretty obvious what you wanted him to do.

That was 2 years ago. He wont leave.

Yeah I think you got a problem on your hands then.
2010.Oct.13, 12:02 PM
(2010.Oct.13 06:06 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.12 11:27 AM)zliplus Wrote:  Sounds to me like the query used to retrieve the result data is only using time or fightid (assuming that's calculated using time) as search criteria, and not constraining according to users.

sounds to me like you got back from jury duty Wink

this is pretty much the only game i play...other than cards and chess. what attracted me to it (other than being able to spend countless hours getting paid to play a game) is the interaction with others and the fact that it is ever changing. bottom line, i got bored and wanted to try some different things that i would not have been able to do while being loyal to one gang. you can call me a gang hopper or whatever...though i think the major difference between me and most gang hoppers in the past is that i believe i have contributed to every gang i've been in.

thanks for keeping this on topic, mods Hugegrin

good post A+ read

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Oct.13, 01:03 PM
wait wut?
2010.Oct.13, 01:07 PM
(2010.Oct.13 01:03 PM)zliplus Wrote:  wait wut?

He called you Zen.
2010.Oct.13, 01:40 PM
Hmmm...I see. I'll take that as a compliment, though quite a dearce of evidence was presented.
2010.Oct.13, 02:38 PM
(2010.Oct.12 11:27 AM)zliplus Wrote:  Sounds to me like the query used to retrieve the result data is only using time or fightid (assuming that's calculated using time) as search criteria, and not constraining according to users.

this is pretty much the only game i play...other than cards and chess. what attracted me to it (other than being able to spend countless hours getting paid to play a game) is the interaction with others and the fact that it is ever changing. bottom line, i got bored and wanted to try some different things that i would not have been able to do while being loyal to one gang. you can call me a gang hopper or whatever...though i think the major difference between me and most gang hoppers in the past is that i believe i have contributed to every gang i've been in.

his contributions to eadp are worth far more then the 1mil that dingus dropped in sw. listening to the bird in gang mails is like budha. he teaches a new way of life.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Oct.13, 02:43 PM
(2010.Oct.13 02:38 PM)thehustler Wrote:  

his contributions to eadp are worth far more then the 1mil that dingus dropped in sw. listening to the bird in gang mails is like budha. he teaches a new way of life.

and listening to dingus in gang mail is like being turned into a ritard from the inside out.
2010.Oct.13, 03:07 PM
(2010.Oct.13 01:40 PM)zliplus Wrote:  Hmmm...I see. I'll take that as a compliment, though quite a dearce of evidence was presented.

it was intended to be a compliment. even though it was way over my head, it seemed like you had a good idea as to what may be the issue.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Oct.13, 03:16 PM
(2010.Oct.13 03:07 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.13 01:40 PM)zliplus Wrote:  Hmmm...I see. I'll take that as a compliment, though quite a dearce of evidence was presented.

it was intended to be a compliment. even though it was way over my head, it seemed like you had a good idea as to what may be the issue.

pshh and you compare him to Buddha

Wu tang