power armor question
2010.Oct.09, 07:24 PM
power armor question
I did some brief searching and found a few posts about power armor for ranged users. One of which from Zen herself. However I'm wondering as an axe user if anyone has an idea as to wether the +6 dex or +6 Str armor will help more. If there's a thread somewhere can someone link me?
2010.Oct.10, 02:34 AM
RE: power armor question
hey G-iant... i dont have a thread, but in my opinion +6 dex would be better...

the best type of armor would be +strength and -accuracy but it doesnt exist... anything -accuracy would be good for a melee player, but since melee doesnt begin with shotgun that option does not apply...

personally, there is the +dex -strength, but no +dex -accuracy option... wtf zen?

garbage...

/end rant.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Oct.10, 07:45 AM
+1 duchbag.....

never figured that one out myself either.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Oct.10, 08:15 AM
To favor shotgun users. Duh.
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.10 08:15 AM by Accipender.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Oct.11, 05:15 AM
just another reason not to train resistance for a melee user
2010.Oct.11, 02:51 PM
(2010.Oct.09 07:24 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  I did some brief searching and found a few posts about power armor for ranged users. One of which from Zen herself. However I'm wondering as an axe user if anyone has an idea as to wether the +6 dex or +6 Str armor will help more. If there's a thread somewhere can someone link me?

the +6 dex has worked better for me than what the +6 strength one did. if you want to try them out, i'll rent them to you for $5000 per fight and you can decide yourself.

(2010.Oct.10 02:34 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  hey G-iant... i dont have a thread, but in my opinion +6 dex would be better...

the best type of armor would be +strength and -accuracy but it doesnt exist... anything -accuracy would be good for a melee player, but since melee doesnt begin with shotgun that option does not apply...

personally, there is the +dex -strength, but no +dex -accuracy option... wtf zen?

garbage...

/end rant.

yes, and it's really annoying that i've had a $1 million+ armor collecting dust that no one wants. a -6 acc armor would have been nice no matter what the + side was. word to the wise, go shotty.
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.11 02:51 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Oct.11, 04:13 PM
If you just let me borrow them ill stop telling ppl about that thing you do with you tounge

Edit: thing not thong sorry to disappoint yall
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.11 05:05 PM by Budweiser.
2010.Oct.11, 04:38 PM
(2010.Oct.11 04:13 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  If you just let me borrow them ill stop telling ppl about that thong you do with you tounge

who wears thongs
2010.Oct.11, 04:39 PM
(2010.Oct.11 04:13 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  If you just let me borrow them ill stop telling ppl about that thong you do with you tounge

everyone already knows. it's a small infectious world.

(2010.Oct.11 04:38 PM)jovany Wrote:  

who wears thongs

mostly the wrong people.
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.11 04:41 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken