AwakenedLands Forums
power armor question - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game Assistance (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: power armor question (/thread-13559.html)

power armor question - Budweiser - 2010.Oct.09 07:24 PM

I did some brief searching and found a few posts about power armor for ranged users. One of which from Zen herself. However I'm wondering as an axe user if anyone has an idea as to wether the +6 dex or +6 Str armor will help more. If there's a thread somewhere can someone link me?

RE: power armor question - Duchbag69 - 2010.Oct.10 02:34 AM

hey G-iant... i dont have a thread, but in my opinion +6 dex would be better...

the best type of armor would be +strength and -accuracy but it doesnt exist... anything -accuracy would be good for a melee player, but since melee doesnt begin with shotgun that option does not apply...

personally, there is the +dex -strength, but no +dex -accuracy option... wtf zen?

garbage...

/end rant.

RE: power armor question - InPaceRequiscat - 2010.Oct.10 07:45 AM

+1 duchbag.....

never figured that one out myself either.

RE: power armor question - Accipender - 2010.Oct.10 08:15 AM

To favor shotgun users. Duh.

RE: power armor question - OnwardTowardTheGlory - 2010.Oct.11 05:15 AM

just another reason not to train resistance for a melee user

RE: power armor question - spacebird - 2010.Oct.11 02:51 PM

(2010.Oct.09 07:24 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  I did some brief searching and found a few posts about power armor for ranged users. One of which from Zen herself. However I'm wondering as an axe user if anyone has an idea as to wether the +6 dex or +6 Str armor will help more. If there's a thread somewhere can someone link me?

the +6 dex has worked better for me than what the +6 strength one did. if you want to try them out, i'll rent them to you for $5000 per fight and you can decide yourself.

(2010.Oct.10 02:34 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  hey G-iant... i dont have a thread, but in my opinion +6 dex would be better...

the best type of armor would be +strength and -accuracy but it doesnt exist... anything -accuracy would be good for a melee player, but since melee doesnt begin with shotgun that option does not apply...

personally, there is the +dex -strength, but no +dex -accuracy option... wtf zen?

garbage...

/end rant.

yes, and it's really annoying that i've had a $1 million+ armor collecting dust that no one wants. a -6 acc armor would have been nice no matter what the + side was. word to the wise, go shotty.

RE: power armor question - Budweiser - 2010.Oct.11 04:13 PM

If you just let me borrow them ill stop telling ppl about that thing you do with you tounge

Edit: thing not thong sorry to disappoint yall

RE: power armor question - jovany - 2010.Oct.11 04:38 PM

(2010.Oct.11 04:13 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  If you just let me borrow them ill stop telling ppl about that thong you do with you tounge

who wears thongs

RE: power armor question - spacebird - 2010.Oct.11 04:39 PM

(2010.Oct.11 04:13 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  If you just let me borrow them ill stop telling ppl about that thong you do with you tounge

everyone already knows. it's a small infectious world.

(2010.Oct.11 04:38 PM)jovany Wrote:  

who wears thongs

mostly the wrong people.