bender vs cheat
2010.Oct.18, 09:14 PM
RE: bender vs cheat
btw indy movies blow away anything phish has to play...stupid phish heads

shouldnt even be allowed on your avy

doh
2010.Oct.18, 09:21 PM
Now you're still there for only 94 mins, haven't stimmed out still.

Too cheap for the stims?

Too scared of coming out in fair?

Or just as I said, separating the men from the boys.....

Just keep hiding in the hosp, even if it's a sucky time, it still gives you your hour and a half to hide like a lil boy while the men still play this game. (And a few women who can kick your balls so far up you'll never find them again Smile
2010.Oct.18, 09:27 PM
(2010.Oct.18 09:21 PM)cheetah Wrote:  Now you're still there for only 94 mins, haven't stimmed out still.

Too cheap for the stims?

Just keep hiding in the hosp, even if it's a sucky time, it still gives you your hour and a half to hide like a lil boy while the men still play this game. (And a few women who can kick your balls so far up you'll never find them again Smile

wow. so the real cheets makes an apperance. where have you been for the last 3 weeks. another drinking bender? have a couple of good hosp days for sv and suddenly you guys are all talk again. lmao. good times!!

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Oct.18, 09:35 PM
(2010.Oct.12 10:32 PM)Brugada Wrote:  So what will be the topic of the next sv GTG? You know, when cheets meets all the great past and present members of sv.

I have greatly enjoyed meeting many SV members. We had a great time together, and anyone in SV I haven't met yet, I can't wait to meet!

I feel sorry for you that you take it as a joke, that simply means you do not have friends as close as SV friends are. We are RL and online friends. Oh, maybe you're just not getting it bc you don't even have RL friends, so the concept of online friends is beyond you. Either way, I just feel sorry for you. I will keep enjoying AL and my RL, with my AL and my RL friends, something I doubt you can say you can do....
2010.Oct.18, 09:44 PM
as requested. Smile

Sender : ditallica [34575] online
Date : 18 October 10 @ 10:30:03 pm
Subject : (No Subject)

wanna say this in the forum for me?:

Cheetah, stfu. no one likes you woman!

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Oct.18, 09:46 PM
(2010.Oct.18 09:35 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.12 10:32 PM)Brugada Wrote:  So what will be the topic of the next sv GTG? You know, when cheets meets all the great past and present members of sv.

I have greatly enjoyed meeting many SV members. We had a great time together, and anyone in SV I haven't met yet, I can't wait to meet!

I feel sorry for you that you take it as a joke, that simply means you do not have friends as close as SV friends are. We are RL and online friends. Oh, maybe you're just not getting it bc you don't even have RL friends, so the concept of online friends is beyond you. Either way, I just feel sorry for you. I will keep enjoying AL and my RL, with my AL and my RL friends, something I doubt you can say you can do....

fail for you cheets.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Oct.18, 10:21 PM
(2010.Oct.18 09:21 PM)cheetah Wrote:  Now you're still there for only 94 mins, haven't stimmed out still.

Too cheap for the stims?

Yes. It is true. I am scared of your text based ways. Rolleyes