bender vs cheat
2010.Oct.06, 05:47 AM
RE: bender vs cheat
You pound BenderRodriguez to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 400

getting closer

doh
2010.Oct.06, 06:43 AM
Classic........Tongue on schlong........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Oct.06, 06:46 AM
Now THIS is a vs thread!!! Cool

To Be Old And Wise, You Must First Be Young And Stupid!!

____Attacker__________ Defender______Momentum__
BaLThaZaaRs Den vs. Balazar's Gang--BaLThaZaaRs Den
2010.Oct.06, 09:15 AM
This thread has all the flavor of an Interracial Cuckold

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Oct.06, 08:10 PM
again i put this out there....me and cheat hit someone that might beat us...but he wont even try....pusswy haha....good times bendover

doh
2010.Oct.12, 10:32 PM
So what will be the topic of the next sv GTG? You know, when cheets meets all the great past and present members of sv.

Bender Bending Rodriguez and eapp and ownage...maybe the latest batch of hooch?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Oct.18, 05:25 PM
(2010.Oct.04 05:57 AM)TheHorse Wrote:  I only hit those that cant do damage to me.

Confused here, you borg away all your humanity, to try to be top dog here, yet only bother attacking people who have no chance. How noble of you. Who cares if Pun or I lose to you on rare occasion, at least we have the balls to attack someone who isn't just half our level. Found out yesterday I could outright beat you in healthy, that was fun, considering your borgs. So I staled a few, won 2, lost 1, but won how many now in the last 2 days now? Just sayin, at least I will go after someone who can hurt me, and not roll over and play dead and simply spend my energy on only those half my level (yes I hit them if there is no one else to hit, but I don't run from a hard fight either, like ahem, the other person named in this thread). BTW, if we're throwing out facts here, last time you had the balls to attack me was Sep 30th, you zerked me and lost. Man up and show us what you got!
2010.Oct.18, 05:52 PM
(2010.Oct.18 05:25 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.04 05:57 AM)TheHorse Wrote:  I only hit those that cant do damage to me.

Confused here, you borg away all your humanity, to try to be top dog here, yet only bother attacking people who have no chance. How noble of you. Who cares if Pun or I lose to you on rare occasion, at least we have the balls to attack someone who isn't just half our level. Found out yesterday I could outright beat you in healthy, that was fun, considering your borgs. So I staled a few, won 2, lost 1, but won how many now in the last 2 days now? Just sayin, at least I will go after someone who can hurt me, and not roll over and play dead and simply spend my energy on only those half my level (yes I hit them if there is no one else to hit, but I don't run from a hard fight either, like ahem, the other person named in this thread). BTW, if we're throwing out facts here, last time you had the balls to attack me was Sep 30th, you zerked me and lost. Man up and show us what you got!

it's 4:25 do you know where your kids are?

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Oct.18, 06:11 PM
Yes, they were doing written homework at the time. Notice I went offline for quite some time afterwards while we studied for tests. Any further questions on my parenting (although I assume you have no idea of the work and or rewards of raising kids and helping them study)?

Although if you aren't smarter than a 5th grader, then I guess you wouldn't be much help....that must suck for you!
2010.Oct.18, 07:46 PM
that last one almost sounded like you where sober.. good times!

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.