playing a losers game
2010.Sep.18, 05:45 PM
playing a losers game
is hosping a player and blocking all mails for no reason at all, due to the actions of a former gang mate. Dont you agree Bezaleel...??
and what happened to the confidentiality of the paid hits from 4H... BS!

Don't hate the player - hate the game.
Blinded by the light.
2010.Sep.18, 05:52 PM
RE: playing a losers game
you could mail bez'z multi and ask. its widely known he has at least one but yet zen does nothing.

also bring it to the forums it way cool!!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Sep.18, 05:57 PM
thats news to me, i was unaware he has a multi. but its no surprise that nothing gets done about it.
i just thought bezaleel and g2 were, you know - "close"

Blinded by the light.
2010.Sep.18, 05:57 PM
(2010.Sep.18 05:45 PM)ColdBlood Wrote:  is hosping a player and blocking all mails for no reason at all, due to the actions of a former gang mate. Dont you agree Bezaleel...??

welcome to the forums, the first thing you need to know, is ppl here don't actually care what you have to say. you will be shot down after every post. eg, (post following mine. thanks brug, tommi or monk....).

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.18, 05:58 PM
(2010.Sep.18 05:45 PM)ColdBlood Wrote:  is hosping a player and blocking all mails for no reason at all, due to the actions of a former gang mate. Dont you agree Bezaleel...??

lol. So, you paid for hits against him, and 4h told him it was you? Then he's not hosping you for no reason. It's kinda hard to trust people that do paid hits, in fact it's hard to trust anybody in this game. If you pay for a hit you should expect the person to find out one way or another.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Sep.18, 06:00 PM
(2010.Sep.18 05:57 PM)ColdBlood Wrote:  thats news to me, i was unaware he has a multi. but its no surprise that nothing gets done about it.

assasin [27626]

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2010.Sep.18, 06:06 PM
the shamrocks and chain reaction had a small hosp war a week back, one of my members caused some stink with bezaleel. my member left the gang for the safety of all the other members as nobody here can beat bezaleel. hits were paid for during the war, at which time he was also hosping around 5/6 other players (not in the shamrocks) so you explain to me how bezaleel found out that we wer paying for hits, oh wait i already know, g2!

anyway, after the member left the shamrocks, it was agreed that the hits bezaleel had told g2 to make on the shamrocks (payed in "kind") would stop 24 hours after payment was made. which they did, and so did the hosps from bezaleel. now, a few days down the line, aftermth is getting hits from g2 still and i am getting hits from bezaleel and i cant eve mail the duche as he has blocked me.

utter BS!!
(2010.Sep.18 06:00 PM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.18 05:57 PM)ColdBlood Wrote:  thats news to me, i was unaware he has a multi. but its no surprise that nothing gets done about it.

assasin [27626]

haha that explains a whole lot!
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.18 06:06 PM by ColdBlood.

Blinded by the light.
2010.Sep.18, 06:22 PM
Yeah like about 2 years ago that g2 guys hosped me like 100+ times. I was like so mad that i like um got mad and stuff and like i mailed him and call him some like awful names and stuff. and he was like no you didnt and i was like yes i did and he was like F you man and I was like no F you man and like he hosped me again and like i was all mad and stuff.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2010.Sep.18, 06:25 PM
(2010.Sep.18 06:22 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Yeah like about 2 years ago that g2 guys hosped me like 100+ times. I was like so mad that i like um got mad and stuff and like i mailed him and call him some like awful names and stuff. and he was like no you didnt and i was like yes i did and he was like F you man and I was like no F you man and like he hosped me again and like i was all mad and stuff.

this one time, at band camp...

Blinded by the light.
2010.Sep.18, 06:26 PM
Hi preds whats good bro
Thread Closed