playing a losers game
2010.Sep.19, 10:20 AM
RE: playing a losers game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY3qz2FHvX4

Wu tang
2010.Sep.19, 10:29 AM
(2010.Sep.19 10:20 AM)HeadBustin Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY3qz2FHvX4

+1 Lmfao

Don't hate the player - hate the game.
Blinded by the light.
2010.Sep.19, 12:51 PM
this made his day... proud to be hitting a lvl 13.

Sender : CheatsOnPun [7630] online
Date : 19 September 10 @ 1:49:39 pm
Subject : one hit wonder lol

Round 1
CheatsOnPun hits MWAH for 1230 damage. MWAH resists 14 for a total of 1216 damage.
CheatsOnPun defeated MWAH.
You pound MWAH to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 284
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report

Don't hate the player - hate the game.
Blinded by the light.
2010.Sep.19, 12:55 PM
nice crit g2!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Sep.20, 12:20 PM
Ok lets get one thing straigt anyone who mails me on a regular basis knows I am NO ONES multi!!!! Ask around the game, mail any of the beez mail some of the laws who are on FB they will tell you that Bez and I are not the same person he lives someplace in canada I live in MN. Now that we have that settled, as for the jughead level 15, shut your fing pie hole no one in the game has ever heard of you and your in here spewing crap out mouth like diareah!!!! Shutup!!! No one here give a rats A-- about you and your moronic ideas or your mouth!!!
2010.Sep.20, 01:01 PM
I like you and your multi assasin!

I smoke crack!
2010.Sep.20, 01:11 PM
Hey Dingus mail Klaw he will tell you that I am no ones multi, I talk to him all the time he knows who I am and he knows others who know who I am as well. That ought to clear things up a bit for you.
2010.Sep.20, 01:16 PM
we talk all the time. Hes like my britha from anotha motha na mean! He said you were good dude. This is why my hand is stretched out to you in friendship. I thing we will grow leaps and bounds just by this convo taking place. Before i go on I must know if you are a boxer, brief or tighty whitey kind of guy. This is very important!

I smoke crack!
2010.Sep.20, 01:36 PM
Winky

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2010.Sep.20, 01:38 PM
Well dingus, I own all kinds so it just depends on the day, what I will be wearing.
Actually I also have boxer briefs very comfortable when doing lots of walking or having to sit in cold weather for like hunting and ice fishing.

But if you ask which side I dress too this conversation is over!!!!!
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.20 01:41 PM by assasin.
Thread Closed