playing a losers game
2010.Sep.18, 08:52 PM
RE: playing a losers game
that would be lord douche brugada to you fine sir.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Sep.18, 08:54 PM
WHATWASITHINKING,PLEASEFORGIVEME,LMAOHURRDURR
2010.Sep.18, 10:09 PM
(2010.Sep.18 06:33 PM)Brugada Wrote:  did you try a zerk on g2 yet? im sure you could get him with a zerk.

g2 = weak sauce.........................

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.18, 10:30 PM
(2010.Sep.18 06:06 PM)ColdBlood Wrote:  the shamrocks and chain reaction had a small hosp war a week back, one of my members caused some stink with bezaleel. my member left the gang for the safety of all the other members as nobody here can beat bezaleel. hits were paid for during the war, at which time he was also hosping around 5/6 other players (not in the shamrocks) so you explain to me how bezaleel found out that we wer paying for hits, oh wait i already know, g2!

guess you're the only one on here that didnt know that g2 rats out 50% of the paid hits he does and makes money from it on the side.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Sep.18, 10:53 PM
(2010.Sep.18 10:30 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.18 06:06 PM)ColdBlood Wrote:  the shamrocks and chain reaction had a small hosp war a week back, one of my members caused some stink with bezaleel. my member left the gang for the safety of all the other members as nobody here can beat bezaleel. hits were paid for during the war, at which time he was also hosping around 5/6 other players (not in the shamrocks) so you explain to me how bezaleel found out that we wer paying for hits, oh wait i already know, g2!

guess you're the only one on here that didnt know that g2 rats out 50% of the paid hits he does and makes money from it on the side.

Exposed.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Sep.18, 11:08 PM
Yeah... wrangler paid hit by G2= retalliation hit.
Douche bag paid hit by G2 = retalliation hit.

Simple math brought to you by Jedi wisdom

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.19, 12:41 AM
(2010.Sep.18 07:33 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  Farg you predator I will stims you and zerk you. You are an ingame crybaby.

zerk being the optimum word here...

I guess I am. looks like I've got a lot to learn... but I won't be using this forum much, I play the game game, not the forum game...
(2010.Sep.18 08:37 PM)Leopard Wrote:  I've been hitting the same people for over a week & not one person has asked or been told who hired me, Get your drek straight or I'll start hitting you for free. Who is beez?

you already do hit people for free... when they send you a mail. apparently I was bugging you and in your business.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.19 12:56 AM by ColdBlood.

Don't hate the player - hate the game.
Blinded by the light.
2010.Sep.19, 05:38 AM

I would love to see even 1 legit mail that could be confirmed by Zen proving your post. Won't happen though since you are totally full of shit.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.19 05:42 AM by Leopard.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Sep.19, 06:11 AM
(2010.Sep.19 05:38 AM)Leopard Wrote:  

I would love to see even 1 legit mail that could be confirmed by Zen proving your post. Won't happen though since you are totally full of drek.

yup yup, sure I am g2. the thing is, you know zenith wont get involved with and that's why you made this comment.
4h never ever carry out contracts correctly, confidentiality being your biggest let down, not to mention personal hits after payments are exercised.

Don't hate the player - hate the game.
Blinded by the light.
2010.Sep.19, 07:10 AM
(2010.Sep.19 06:11 AM)ColdBlood Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.19 05:38 AM)Leopard Wrote:  

I would love to see even 1 legit mail that could be confirmed by Zen proving your post. Won't happen though since you are totally full of drek.

yup yup, sure I am g2. the thing is, you know zenith wont get involved with and that's why you made this comment.
4h never ever carry out contracts correctly, confidentiality being your biggest let down, not to mention personal hits after payments are exercised.

You are just mad that hits have been paid for against your gang for weeks & when you tried to hire me you couldn't afford the prices. Broke-ass little punk

I don't have anywhere in my events or my cash transfers from any of your gang members where you have ever paid me for anything so how did I tell someone you hired me for hits?
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.19 07:24 AM by Leopard.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
Thread Closed