SV new prez
2010.Sep.12, 02:50 PM
RE: SV new prez
At EADP we believe that you need to stand up and be counted!
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.12 08:20 PM by Jolabent.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Sep.12, 04:16 PM
At eadp we have a rotation policy. same as sv. we rotate our presidency. they rotate who is going to appologise for fat guts or one of the many drunken outbursts from cheets. this time it was pun's turn. yesterday it was that guy too proud to get hosped. that one that used to be in sv till he went to hide in vs/syndicate.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.12, 07:00 PM
(2010.Sep.12 04:16 PM)thehustler Wrote:  At eadp we have a rotation policy. same as sv. we rotate our presidency. they rotate who is going to appologise for fat guts or one of the many drunken outbursts from cheets. this time it was pun's turn. yesterday it was that guy too proud to get hosped. that one that used to be in sv till he went to hide in vs/syndicate.

You know absolutely Nothing about mosq so i suggest u STFU! or i'll smack u so silly you'll forget to beg me not to stop!!!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Sep.12, 07:03 PM
(2010.Sep.12 07:00 PM)Howl Wrote:  i'll smack u so silly you'll forget to beg me not to stop!!!

lol. wht?
2010.Sep.12, 07:07 PM
(2010.Sep.12 04:16 PM)thehustler Wrote:  that one that used to be in sv till he went to hide in vs/syndicate.

Wow, someone is hitting the crack pipe again. I dont believe I had much to hide from since most of your gang couldnt touch me. hmm lets look at the list

people I loose to...
GlennQuagmire 42

people that are 50/50 if I can win..
Dingus 42

people i can beat at any point and time.
HarryHoodlum 39
MrPapagiorgio 31
Shade 37
IDGAF 36
Aquarius 33
SxKitten 32
Spamalopian 19
JushinLiger 27
JohnnyForeigner 31
MrPickles 32
MartinKlawrence 38
HookTheBulldog 9

wow, that's saying a lot for your tough crowd there. Not to say I don't have respect for individuals in your minion, some are really good people. Yep your right, you made me scared... It had nothing to do with the fact that VS/ Syndicate is my frame. Yep your a super sleuth... hehehe, yeah, I have as much respect for you as bender.

I bowed out to keep a frame turning into one of the many all but empty frames in this game. And why, because it is my gang, not pun's, not howse's or any other person in SV. It is mine. I have spent more time and money in this gang than any other gang in this game, so sorry if I am a little more partial to it. It isn't that I loath SV for this mess, I just don't believe the people in this gang need to be drug through a fist fight with a person 2x there level.

Mosq.
2010.Sep.12, 07:09 PM
Mosq. You did not get beat by Glenn.
2010.Sep.12, 07:10 PM
(2010.Sep.12 07:07 PM)Mosqtark Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.12 04:16 PM)thehustler Wrote:  that one that used to be in sv till he went to hide in vs/syndicate.

Wow, someone is hitting the crack pipe again. I dont believe I had much to hide from since most of your gang couldnt touch me. hmm lets look at the list

people I loose to...
GlennQuagmire 42

i hope this is a joke

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Sep.12, 07:11 PM
(2010.Sep.12 07:10 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.12 07:07 PM)Mosqtark Wrote:  

people I loose to...
GlennQuagmire 42

i hope this is a joke

I was thinking the same. I'm fairly sure that Mosq could stomp my yard, and I own Glenn if memory serves...

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Sep.12, 07:13 PM
Yeah Mosq u got that wrong , there is no way u lose to GQ... he's one weak-arsed pansy!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Sep.12, 07:15 PM
true. mosq is tough, dingy is tougher. you lose to quag? Redface

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)