AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: SV new prez
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
that's funny stuff
when these guys can't admit defeat they change presidents
even the pun comeback couldn't save SV

I guess cheetah got tired of playing 2 accounts since she's been offline
puneetah will prolly quit and never come back. therefor never having to surrender. sad sad day for all of sv, once again.
(2010.Sep.11 08:41 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]puneetah will prolly quit and never come back. therefor never having to surrender. sad sad day for all of sv, once again.

title shotless.
They are the last ones until the lights go out or some sh!t. ???
yeah we are in knoxvegas watching our vols get ducked...ffs...you all are idiots
lol, knoxville
yes howse made me pres...i was asked to return to this game i found incredibly boring..now i have a mission to f with bender cause him, now eadp and birdy find it fun to force people out of the game..so here i am....no we arent quitting...so keep hosping like g2 and pullo did....we will fight back and just like a coward you are you wont even hit the people that can hurt you...at least birdy tries once in a while....id so love to see that defensive hosp code removed...man just for a day...lol youd be spending even more for naught...hit me all you want dingo lover...im the one you should be targeting
(2010.Sep.12 12:37 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]i was asked to return to this game i found incredibly boring..now i have a mission to f with bender cause him, now eadp and birdy find it fun to force people out of the game

How dare they !!! We all know thats Cheetahs job to force players out of the game.
(2010.Sep.12 12:11 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]yeah we are in knoxvegas watching our vols get ducked...ffs...you all are idiots

spending "quality time" with your mexican friends hey bud? Smile
...and the internal Villain turmoil continues.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's