AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: SV new prez
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Heh. Wow. I just mugged Glenn without armor, belt, and helmet. Wish I would have done a hosp, now.
(2010.Sep.12 07:07 PM)Mosqtark Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, someone is hitting the crack pipe again. I dont believe I had much to hide from since most of your gang couldnt touch me. hmm lets look at the list

people I loose to...
BenderRodriguez(GlennQuagmire) 42

people that are 50/50 if I can win..
Dingus 42

people i can beat at any point and time.
HarryHoodlum 39
MrPapagiorgio 31
Shade 37
IDGAF 36
Aquarius 33
SxKitten 32
Spamalopian 19
JushinLiger 27
JohnnyForeigner 31
MrPickles 32
MartinKlawrence 38
HookTheBulldog 9

wow, that's saying a lot for your tough crowd there. Not to say I don't have respect for individuals in your minion, some are really good people. Yep your right, you made me scared... It had nothing to do with the fact that VS/ Syndicate is my frame. Yep your a super sleuth... hehehe, yeah, I have as much respect for you as bender.

I bowed out to keep a frame turning into one of the many all but empty frames in this game. And why, because it is my gang, not pun's, not howse's or any other person in SV. It is mine. I have spent more time and money in this gang than any other gang in this game, so sorry if I am a little more partial to it. It isn't that I loath SV for this mess, I just don't believe the people in this gang need to be drug through a fist fight with a person 2x there level.

Mosq.

fixd
he never lost to me. just a typo. was tongue in cheek bout the hiding thing mate. Smile it actually takes courage to be the strongest member in an independant gang. hats off to you mate.
(2010.Sep.12 07:16 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Heh. Wow. I just mugged Glenn without armor, belt, and helmet. Wish I would have done a hosp, now.

congrats. i was not in full health and you only have 500 days head start on me. good job. you might get an extra pork chop on your plate tonight. Wink
(2010.Sep.12 07:13 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Mosq u got that wrong , there is no way u lose to GQ... he's one weak-arsed pansy!

i may be a pansy, and i may be weak arsed, but i always have an orgasm.
Well, why don't you come to industrial, nimbus yourself to healthy, and zerk me? You were supposed to attack me, anyway...And another thing you didn't know about my first year here, Glenn; I was constantly being hosped by people. Wink I don't have THAT big a head-start over you.
(2010.Sep.12 07:24 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Well, why don't you come to industrial, nimbus yourself to healthy, and zerk me? You were supposed to attack me, anyway...And another thing you didn't know about my first year here, Glenn; I was constantly being hosped by people. Wink I don't have THAT big a head-start over you.

dude my first year was in xpats. i was constantly being hosped by sw and sv. you think i had it any easier? lol
You're certainly level 42 now. Also being given a free shot at your enemy under conditions prime for your success. Is there a problem?
(2010.Sep.12 07:28 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.12 07:24 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Well, why don't you come to industrial, nimbus yourself to healthy, and zerk me? You were supposed to attack me, anyway...And another thing you didn't know about my first year here, Glenn; I was constantly being hosped by people. Wink I don't have THAT big a head-start over you.

dude my first year was in xpats. i was constantly being hosped by sw and sv. you think i had it any easier? lol

i never hosped you once.

Mosqtark

(2010.Sep.12 07:15 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]true. mosq is tough, dingy is tougher. you lose to quag? Redface

hmm, well I may be wrong then. I am giving him the benifit of the doubt as I dont have him in my fight log. but i do know the rest is true. I just don't normally talk about it.

so, if you think I went to run and hide from the 3-4 hosps a day from bender, your nuts.

catalyst

(2010.Sep.12 07:30 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.12 07:28 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]

i never hosped you once.

I did Smile
Heh. Yeah. You don't lose to Glenn, Mosq. I promise you that, after that kid got completely smoked when I mugged him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's