SV new prez
2010.Sep.12, 08:00 AM
RE: SV new prez
(2010.Sep.12 12:37 AM)Punisher Wrote:  yes howse made me pres...i was asked to return to this game i found incredibly boring..now i have a mission to f with bender cause him, now eadp and birdy find it fun to force people out of the game..so here i am....no we arent quitting...so keep hosping like g2 and pullo did....we will fight back and just like a coward you are you wont even hit the people that can hurt you...at least birdy tries once in a while....id so love to see that defensive hosp code removed...man just for a day...lol youd be spending even more for naught...hit me all you want dingo lover...im the one you should be targeting

Thus endeth the lesson. Go forth and sin no more.
2010.Sep.12, 08:14 AM
So sv is whining to zen now? Trying to get bender banned/fed'd? lmao

G2 and benders rants are totally different. Pun fails to realize that.

Why would howse step down as prez? quitting?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Sep.12, 09:18 AM
(2010.Sep.12 12:37 AM)Punisher Wrote:  yes howse made me pres...i was asked to return to this game i found incredibly boring..now i have a mission to f with bender cause him, now eadp and birdy find it fun to force people out of the game..so here i am....no we arent quitting...so keep hosping like g2 and pullo did....we will fight back and just like a coward you are you wont even hit the people that can hurt you...at least birdy tries once in a while....id so love to see that defensive hosp code removed...man just for a day...lol youd be spending even more for naught...hit me all you want dingo lover...im the one you should be targeting

All that would end with a public surrender. If you cannot surrender then it is you forcing ppl out of the game. Lets not play like there is anything wrong here. SV has hospitalized and asked for hundreds of surrenders.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.12, 09:34 AM

(2010.Sep.12 12:09 AM)Punisher Wrote:  hey hifive bendover....isnt it great spending money on something you get no return for...i love watching you hosp...know why......you will get weaker while connie and others get stronger.....you will leave and you will lose....im sorry vs had to suffer this....btw....any long termer here realizes its a game...not life....so what if you stay in the hosp...its actually a fun challenge to stay under the radar and still do all the stuff you normally do...btw bender....in the past if you had been loki or pullo youd be booted by now....zen isnt watching as much as she did...good for you making people quit...yeah yeah....hit me punk

i've heard numerous people that came out of your camp (namely, you, cheetah, rj, howl) complain in the past about the game not being "tough enough"...making allusions to the past at how the aforementioned in your post used to pound at will. your gang has/had pounded others at will off and on for a long time. not to mention...you guys all were 100% for a huge blow out less than a year ago. is it no good if you don't decide the time or terms?

nice try pun.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Sep.12, 10:39 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said. Pretty much sums everything up.
2010.Sep.12, 10:55 AM
Hello.

This thread's another fiasco thought up by the grand community of AL that's stuck up EADP's poopshute. There is only one thing that needs to be said about this thread.

Should of notice how many times EADP switched leadership over the weeks. x3 to ours, to be exact.

Carry on with the fail, thanks.
2010.Sep.12, 11:16 AM
(2010.Sep.12 10:55 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Hello.

This thread's another fiasco thought up by the grand community of AL that's stuck up EADP's poopshute. There is only one thing that needs to be said about this thread.

Should of notice how many times EADP switched leadership over the weeks. x3 to ours, to be exact.

Carry on with the fail, thanks.

Once again, you got it backwards. The AL community doesn't like EADP. They're tired of the BS from SV. Try reading the above posts again.

We change leaders because we're a participatory democracy, not an Empire like SV.
2010.Sep.12, 11:24 AM
We don't give anyone else BS but you. lol And we only give you crap because you give us crap. That's what you, and the community, need to see.

Another thing is you've never been here. You haven't a clue, not even about yourself. If everyone's a leader over there, or there are no leaders, you've got yourself an anarchy, gentleman.

Please, stop failing so hard at trying to describe something you haven't a clue about. You'll only prove to us, along with the community, that you're a gang of impotent prudes that are, thankfully, unable to breed and spread your idiotic philosophies around for future generations.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.12 11:26 AM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Sep.12, 11:30 AM
To the contrary, we can breed. Just the other night Dingus and Glenn managed to successfully clone a pizza producing sheep. Unfortunately, the results were
baaaaaaaaaaad.

Let's make a dill.
2010.Sep.12, 11:34 AM
(2010.Sep.12 11:30 AM)MrPickles Wrote:  To the contrary, we can breed. Just the other night Dingus and Glenn managed to successfully clone a pizza producing sheep. Unfortunately, the results were
baaaaaaaaaaad.

Aww...