OMFG
2010.Sep.10, 10:58 PM
RE: OMFG
(2010.Sep.10 10:30 PM)RoJo777 Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.10 09:43 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.10 07:23 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.10 07:15 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  Call it a savior complex or whatnot but I've decided to take him under my wing and provide him with the opportunity to redeem himself if needed and develop into a decent,well-rounded player.

invite him into your gang?

Yes actually I invited him to come onboard and join the rest of the throwaway degenerates that others look down upon.A.L.'s Messiah has arrived and I welcome the unwanted.

Yer, and that move's just earned your whole gang a long stay in hospital f#@ktard!!! Twisted

@ DW: I want my F#@KEN money back!!! Evil You brought this on yourself dude! And now that you've gone squealing BS to everyone about all this, it's not gonna end till I do get it back!

@ Brugs: STFU, you really don't have a clue!

Chalk it up as a loss boy you left yourself vulnerable to be scammed and there is always something to be respected about a good scam.Keep up the hospitalizations and see what happens.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2010.Sep.10, 11:28 PM
Really scamming against the rules. It is afterall a game. If 1 was to be found scamming I think Zen is on top of that in her brief appearances
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.10 11:29 PM by RenegadeJEDI.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.10, 11:43 PM
Game Rule #10: This is a game of criminals, but scamming other players by using game mechanics to your advantage is not tolerated.

Game Rule #14: Begging or asking for cash and/or items from other players will result in a temporary suspension of mailing privileges.

Enough said Mr.Extra Y chromosome?

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2010.Sep.10, 11:53 PM
(2010.Sep.10 07:15 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  Call it a savior complex or whatnot but I've decided to take him under my wing and provide him with the opportunity to redeem himself if needed and develop into a decent,well-rounded player.

Yes actually I invited him to come onboard and join the rest of the throwaway degenerates that others look down upon.A.L.'s Messiah has arrived and I welcome the unwanted.

Yer, and that move's just earned your whole gang a long stay in hospital f#@ktard!!! Twisted

@ DW: I want my F#@KEN money back!!! Evil You brought this on yourself dude! And now that you've gone squealing BS to everyone about all this, it's not gonna end till I do get it back!

Yeah! Stfu brug. Always not having a clue and shit. It's getting old!
2010.Sep.11, 12:07 AM
(2010.Sep.10 10:03 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Yeah I have no idea how you keep posting such stupid posts, by we all know you will keep it up Sheila.

I post coz I know how much you love me, and how devistated you would be if I stopped talking to you.

.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
2010.Sep.11, 12:12 AM
(2010.Sep.10 11:53 PM)catalyst Wrote:  

Yeah! Stfu brug. Always not having a clue and drek. It's getting old!

Yer Brug - OMG! You added a B and an r to your real name to make your caracter name, Ug. How very advanced of you!!
Brugs in RL

[Image: caveman_harley.jpg]
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.11 12:24 AM by RoJo777.

To Be Old And Wise, You Must First Be Young And Stupid!!

____Attacker__________ Defender______Momentum__
BaLThaZaaRs Den vs. Balazar's Gang--BaLThaZaaRs Den
2010.Sep.11, 08:37 AM
*slowly claps...only as a courtesy. *

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Sep.11, 07:22 PM
(2010.Sep.08 05:31 PM)Shaman Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.07 05:20 PM)Howl Wrote:  Awwww u guys r so mean... Its so obvious he's being bullied look at all those attacks on one day... I dont even think I get that many events! Unless i'm selling creds. Rolleyes Smirk

He's not being bullied Howl, ppl who know me on here know that it takes a lot to get me to take action against a player. He has earned it.

I can honestly say i know 1 thing about you and its that u have no comprehension of subtle sarcasm.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Sep.11, 11:39 PM
(2010.Sep.11 07:22 PM)Howl Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.08 05:31 PM)Shaman Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.07 05:20 PM)Howl Wrote:  Awwww u guys r so mean... Its so obvious he's being bullied look at all those attacks on one day... I dont even think I get that many events! Unless i'm selling creds. Rolleyes Smirk

He's not being bullied Howl, ppl who know me on here know that it takes a lot to get me to take action against a player. He has earned it.

I can honestly say i know 1 thing about you and its that u have no comprehension of subtle sarcasm.

I have my moments, I'm sure you'll notice subtle innuendoes through the majority of my messages. I wasn't on the top of my game when I first read your post.

.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
2010.Sep.12, 01:18 AM
Wow how did this thread get from me. To brugda keep going we will see how many comment we get