OMFG
2010.Sep.07, 06:15 PM
RE: OMFG
I'm having trouble understanding why nobody has been banned. Thats the second time I've seen that pic and none of the fucking mods or Zen have anyway of telling wether or not that's actually dread wind. Someone needs to be in fed. Im pretty sure g2 has been banned for less
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.07 06:15 PM by Budweiser.
2010.Sep.07, 06:26 PM
(2010.Sep.07 12:12 PM)ABaller Wrote:  I'm not his baby sitter, i told him i'd try to help him understand the game better but he just wants to snatch things from people and run with it, so he dug his own grave, and i've only known about this in the last day, so, sorry buddy but your Arse is SOL, and also soon to be homeless.
Also i just send him some money he gave me and he now has 30k on him, so mug away

lol tried telling you this
2010.Sep.07, 09:07 PM
(2010.Sep.07 06:15 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  I'm having trouble understanding why nobody has been banned. Thats the second time I've seen that pic and none of the farging mods or Zen have anyway of telling wether or not that's actually dread wind. Someone needs to be in fed. Im pretty sure g2 has been banned for less

It's publically available so I've done nothing wrong.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2010.Sep.07, 09:50 PM
(2010.Sep.07 09:07 PM)Shaman Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.07 06:15 PM)Budweiser Wrote:  I'm having trouble understanding why nobody has been banned. Thats the second time I've seen that pic and none of the farging mods or Zen have anyway of telling wether or not that's actually dread wind. Someone needs to be in fed. Im pretty sure g2 has been banned for less

It's publically available so I've done nothing wrong.

still though budwiser has a point the'res really no need to post a pic
2010.Sep.07, 10:05 PM
No there wasn't really a need to post it, just thought I'd put a stop to him BSing ppl about his age.

.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
2010.Sep.07, 10:12 PM
If it's really the dude and he complains, then something can be done.
2010.Sep.07, 10:14 PM
Problem solved!

.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
2010.Sep.08, 05:31 PM
(2010.Sep.07 05:20 PM)Howl Wrote:  Awwww u guys r so mean... Its so obvious he's being bullied look at all those attacks on one day... I dont even think I get that many events! Unless i'm selling creds. Rolleyes Smirk

He's not being bullied Howl, ppl who know me on here know that it takes a lot to get me to take action against a player. He has earned it.

.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
2010.Sep.08, 05:33 PM
(2010.Sep.08 05:31 PM)Shaman Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.07 05:20 PM)Howl Wrote:  Awwww u guys r so mean... Its so obvious he's being bullied look at all those attacks on one day... I dont even think I get that many events! Unless i'm selling creds. Rolleyes Smirk

He's not being bullied Howl, ppl who know me on here know that it takes a lot to get me to take action against a player. He has earned it.

And those you cant take you just buy paid hits on. And then h4h busts you out on it.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Sep.10, 07:15 PM
Call it a savior complex or whatnot but I've decided to take him under my wing and provide him with the opportunity to redeem himself if needed and develop into a decent,well-rounded player.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167