mail from vs prez. (legit)
2010.Sep.12, 11:09 PM
RE: mail from vs prez. (legit)
(2010.Sep.12 11:03 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Mmm. Shat talk. My favorite.

Why spend $1,000 on an online game over the course of a week? No merit to the idea, no real benefit other than ego support. He's not even helping you guys out, which is the funniest thing about this whole situation.

I would get some better help, Harry, if you have any hopes of making us surrender to you guys.

Remember, you already basically admitted surrender to Bender.
2010.Sep.12, 11:11 PM
Aww. I'm not trying to stop the guy from spending money. There is a limit that someone should spend before they start ruining their lives with either addiction or lack of funds to put food on the table.

Entertainment isn't worth someone's livelihood. Zenith; You should ban Bender so he can live his life to the fullest.

This isn't horseshoe's, Harry. Context won't work.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.12 11:12 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Sep.12, 11:14 PM
(2010.Sep.12 10:54 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Bender wasn't in your gang when this started. Bender was in H4H, minding his own business. Then, you started this war and got raped right off the bat. He came running to your aid after that.

Bender's in his own war, wanting his own satisfaction he's not going to get. Dude's spent $200-$1,000+ on what? Failure to make us surrender to him.

If you had any respect, you would stand up for your own gang.

And now I'm calm. lol Was actually getting mad for a second.

really Tommi?

Last 50 Gang Additions for E A D P
Gang Joined Membership Time
BenderRodriguez 19 Aug 10 @ 09:52:05 PM 5 days - 22:07:00

This wars been going since Pun returned 22 days ago. So I joined them 25/26 days ago. Nice try but yet another fail for Tommi...lmao

bite my shiny metal ass

2010.Sep.12, 11:17 PM
Ooo. Posting your joining date. Very nice.

How's about the date where Dingus hospitalized Howse to start this war up? Got that date?
2010.Sep.12, 11:24 PM
Don't need it. It was the same day cheets realized how weak she was and begged Pun to come back. That's when it started.

bite my shiny metal ass

2010.Sep.12, 11:26 PM
(2010.Sep.12 11:24 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  Don't need it. It was the same day cheets realized how weak she was and begged Pun to come back. That's when it started.

It actually started before Punisher came back. Before you left H4H to help EADP. Smile Of course, if I'm wrong, you'd be happy to prove it with the date Dingus hospitalized Howse.
2010.Sep.12, 11:29 PM
(2010.Sep.12 11:26 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.12 11:24 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  Don't need it. It was the same day cheets realized how weak she was and begged Pun to come back. That's when it started.

It actually started before Punisher came back. Before you left H4H to help EADP. Smile Of course, if I'm wrong, you'd be happy to prove it with the date Dingus hospitalized Howse.

Because we all know that didn't happen. You started hosping for no reason, and now can't finish what you started. SV is a major fail. You lost your training gang, and had to beg Pun back so you'd have a chance.
2010.Sep.12, 11:34 PM
If you're worried about losing support in your war from the community, don't worry. They'll probably still think we're bad guys after you guys have done gone inactive from lack of being able to play. However, this wasn't started on a whim to pick on someone.
2010.Sep.12, 11:38 PM
(2010.Sep.12 11:26 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  

I don't need to prove shit to you. I know I was there when he did it. I hit you guys while howse was still in the hospital from that hit. And yes your right, it did start before Pun come back. Dingus started it, you guys hit a few EADP members and I saw it in the gang PVP and started on your members. Cheetah come online and failed to hosp me. Cheetah stimmed out and her account went offline. Puns account was logged in less that 5 mins after she failed to hosp me. Cheets also failed her 1st attack from Puns account. All started around the time Pun come back as I said.

bite my shiny metal ass

2010.Sep.12, 11:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1mAqMpbngc

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thread Closed