So much for a fair competition
2007.May.03, 10:42 AM

PhisheVA Wrote:I actually did it to prove a point that a lower level has zero chance against a higher level. I may not have level 31 but I do have a life and I do play fair.

Well said, well said.
2007.May.03, 10:43 AM

Even though I have a very short fuse right now, I'm gonna use some of the meditation techniques Yoda taught me and I'm just gonna ignore this LOW BLOW.

DAMN !!!
2007.May.03, 10:44 AM

breath in
breath out

breath in
breath out

breath in
breath out
2007.May.03, 10:45 AM

was that in karate kid...no wait, that was wax-on, wax-off...sorry
2007.May.03, 10:46 AM

gtoofs Wrote:was that in karate kid...no wait, that was wax-on, wax-off...sorry

also the first Ninja Turtles movie in the 90s or 80s or whenever it came out. that part was hilarious.
2007.May.03, 10:56 AM

COWABUNGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHE
2007.May.03, 10:57 AM

I'll bet your fuse isn't the only thing thats short.
2007.May.03, 10:58 AM

zappafrank Wrote:breath in
breath out

breath in
breath out

breath in
breath out

Isn't that Machinehead by Bush?

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.May.03, 11:00 AM

vInDicaTed Wrote:Quote from Zenith "The challenge is free to join, and only costs action points to participate. Points earned will be in proportion of maximum action points, thus making any level have an equal chance of winning. ... You do not need to be in a gang to be eligible for the individual prize."

There is no "equal chance of winning" if competitors are being hit.
If you aren't in a gang you have no chance at all.

Perhaps Zenith should have said anyone can enter but only "The Biggest & Badest Gang will take home the prize!"

Prises to be awarded "Best Ambush Artist", "Best Shot while Avoiding Ambush", "Most Hospitalizations during Shootout" & "The Ruthless Cutthroat Award"

Would person doing the most hospitalizations fall under the prize of "The Ruthless Cutthroat Award"? LOL
2007.May.03, 11:04 AM

"Isn't that Machinehead by Bush?"

could be, could be. i never really got into them.
Thread Closed