So much for a fair competition
2007.May.03, 08:26 AM

I know was just trying to lighten it up a little lol
2007.May.03, 08:44 AM

icic, well I feel for dayute. this was intended to be a fair competition but others decided to ruin that.
2007.May.03, 08:50 AM

it's not over yet! Twisted
2007.May.03, 09:07 AM

I guess this just proves that having a real-time listings of who's in the lead doesn't work. I understand the tactic, but it is pretty weak.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.May.03, 09:09 AM

Indeed, it aint over yet!!!!

Lets go dayute!!

Anyways, we win the award for not being jealous of other peoples high scores, and attacking because of our insecurities!!!

Hoorah!!!

More exclamation points!!!!
2007.May.03, 09:21 AM

Quote:Anyways, we win the award for not being jealous of other peoples high scores, and attacking because of our insecurities!!!

Then why the hell does your gang attack?

Quote: 3.May.07 PhisheVA attacked you and lost.

I didn't even attack the guy back cause it wouldn't prove anything at this point. Boy how you'd wish you were 15 levels higher now. You'd teach me how to behave then, right?
2007.May.03, 09:30 AM

I've made one hit on the top ten people, which was paid. Well guess what.. I'll start checking to see who is in top 10 before performing paid hits. sorry (you know who you are) NOT dayute!

Dayute, if you need any help let me know!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.May.03, 09:42 AM

gepetto Wrote:
Quote:Anyways, we win the award for not being jealous of other peoples high scores, and attacking because of our insecurities!!!

Then why the hell does your gang attack?

Quote: 3.May.07 PhisheVA attacked you and lost.

I didn't even attack the guy back cause it wouldn't prove anything at this point. Boy how you'd wish you were 15 levels higher now. You'd teach me how to behave then, right?

sorry to tell you this Gepetto,but PhisheVA isn't in my gang. he's in 498. I'm in 497.
and yeah, i sure do wish that I was 15 levels higher, because that would really solve things. oh wait...just as you said, it doesn't prove anything!
2007.May.03, 09:56 AM

Yeah, Pullo hospitalized me once again. Funny thing is that I wasn't even on the top 50 board anymore after that putz was DESPERATE on the 1st and decided to wipe me out. I am not even able to get back on the board ahead of people offline for hours.At least he waited 2 minutes after I logged this time to do it and not after hospitalizations of two times and leaving me once and mugging me for a WHOPPING ZERO DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!! LOL

3.May.07
4:58:31 am Pullo hospitalized you.

If I had enough money to go to rural and get some big stim packs I would buy Dayute them or even a dozen medium ones if I had the cash also. Smile

I also see that Phish is below you Gepetto. It's not like he was 15 levels or more higher. It's just that Pullo does not want to give everyone a fair chance. Not going to say you or the others as I seem to notice him doing the hospitalizations. THink there were a few others too but he seems to be doing the vast majority of them.

Wish I had more than those 2 stim packs yesterday to give to Dayute. Need to earn and save my cash now for my next class. Not sure if my class will finish at 5PM game time on the 5th (or whenever payday is) or at the new game tic at midnight on the 6th. If it is at payday time then I will buy stims with my remaining cash (if I have extra as it is a high cost class, LOL) and mail them all to Dayute.

Let's all give him a fighting chance now. I am sure 2 small stims apiece would not hurt anyone's cash or health. Smile
2007.May.03, 10:38 AM

I actually did it to prove a point that a lower level has zero chance against a higher level. I may not have level 31 but I do have a life and I do play fair.
Thread Closed