Experience earned per day
2010.Aug.23, 11:44 PM
RE: Experience earned per day
(2010.Aug.23 11:33 PM)TealJade Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.23 09:27 PM)Brugada Wrote:  play mafia wars.....a bit more exciting and new....kinda.

Not really and forget playing by phone, they keep adding more things you need flash for.

well if people bought a real phone (aka not shitty iphones) flash would not be an issue. I use android so no issue with froyo at all (2.2).

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2010.Aug.24, 12:27 AM
Which Droid you got man
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.24 12:29 AM by Budweiser.
2010.Aug.24, 10:47 PM
htc desire... best i could get.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2010.Aug.25, 10:06 AM
(2010.Aug.24 10:47 PM)emocakes Wrote:  htc desire... best i could get.

What service provider do you have?
2010.Aug.25, 01:31 PM
(2010.Aug.23 06:37 PM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.23 06:23 PM)TealJade Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.23 12:14 PM)2asandab Wrote:  I would love to see a daily XP logger but I think we're good w/ the combat poi as it is. Adding an XP one would be similar to having one for gym development pts. . . the Higher lvls would always be @ the top by the nature of the system but wouldn't really differentiate between who made more attacks or w/ the gym rat ladder who "spent the most time", which I'm still not exactly sure what it means.

I am pretty sure gym rat is based on the percentage of each persons own time (ep). I have been on it both when I started and lately and I know I am using quite a few more points than I was two years ago.

I think the post was trying to say if one was made for gym development points? But yeah, I would say you are right. You can really tell from those who buy donator days one at a time. They will always stay higher than someone who trains the same amount of energy in the last 24 hours but has consecutive donator days.

Not exactly, though the calculation is definitely screwy. I just bought my donator for today, and I dropped off the list completely, when I was #1 every time I checked earlier today (since before 8 AM).
2010.Aug.25, 05:39 PM
(2010.Aug.25 01:31 PM)zliplus Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.23 06:37 PM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.23 06:23 PM)TealJade Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.23 12:14 PM)2asandab Wrote:  I would love to see a daily XP logger but I think we're good w/ the combat poi as it is. Adding an XP one would be similar to having one for gym development pts. . . the Higher lvls would always be @ the top by the nature of the system but wouldn't really differentiate between who made more attacks or w/ the gym rat ladder who "spent the most time", which I'm still not exactly sure what it means.

I am pretty sure gym rat is based on the percentage of each persons own time (ep). I have been on it both when I started and lately and I know I am using quite a few more points than I was two years ago.

I think the post was trying to say if one was made for gym development points? But yeah, I would say you are right. You can really tell from those who buy donator days one at a time. They will always stay higher than someone who trains the same amount of energy in the last 24 hours but has consecutive donator days.

Not exactly, though the calculation is definitely screwy. I just bought my donator for today, and I dropped off the list completely, when I was #1 every time I checked earlier today (since before 8 AM).

Actually, I'm fairly sure that he's entirely correct. From my reckoning, it is a simple function of EP spent last 24 / EP available last 24. Since you have less total EP available per day as a donator, people who buy day-to-day jump in the middle of the night, it calculates it as though you never had donator status. When you go to buy status, you fall, as it is calculated with all possible EP as though you never lost status.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Aug.25, 07:37 PM
I'd guess it skips offline or wasted EP somehow as well, since I've noticed it being harder to get up there when I play more.
2010.Aug.25, 07:39 PM
just train 1 energy at a time, all day. you will be number 1 for a week. thats how people who train X amount of energy @ their refresh rate get and stay there.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Sep.12, 09:45 AM
To The Top

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.