Experience earned per day
2010.Aug.23, 08:04 AM
RE: Experience earned per day
Well I believe we've only been asking for it since she brought out the 24hr. Crime log... Something else that doesnt massively improve game play either... the fact is enquiring minds just wanna know!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Aug.23, 08:14 AM
(2010.Aug.23 07:42 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.23 07:37 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Don't have an answer for what is important. I know, though, that knowing how much experience you've made in a day isn't going to force a movement to being all the inactives back from the dead and bored players to their knees in thanks.

Really not trying to be mean or argue. I just think that knowing your experience count for that day would be more of a short-lived pleasure than a long-term tactic for furthering success.

would you like to see the EXP you earned per day? please answer yes or no.

yes...

should have made a poll.
2010.Aug.23, 08:20 AM
(2010.Aug.23 08:04 AM)Howl Wrote:  Well I believe we've only been asking for it since she brought out the 24hr. Crime log... Something else that doesnt massively improve game play either... the fact is enquiring minds just wanna know!

enquire'd
2010.Aug.23, 08:25 AM
(2010.Aug.23 08:14 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.23 07:42 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.23 07:37 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Don't have an answer for what is important. I know, though, that knowing how much experience you've made in a day isn't going to force a movement to being all the inactives back from the dead and bored players to their knees in thanks.

Really not trying to be mean or argue. I just think that knowing your experience count for that day would be more of a short-lived pleasure than a long-term tactic for furthering success.

would you like to see the EXP you earned per day? please answer yes or no.

yes...

should have made a poll.

i started it out as a poll, but didnt want to see 50 posts about there being no "bacon".
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.23 08:26 AM by Conrad1103.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Aug.23, 12:14 PM
I would love to see a daily XP logger but I think we're good w/ the combat poi as it is. Adding an XP one would be similar to having one for gym development pts. . . the Higher lvls would always be @ the top by the nature of the system but wouldn't really differentiate between who made more attacks or w/ the gym rat ladder who "spent the most time", which I'm still not exactly sure what it means.

I would really like to see more items added if anything, how about actually using the collectables category. Make 4 items that offer +1 of each battle stat, you can only carry one @ a time. Much like a borg but w/o the Humanity loss.

I have a bunch of ideas like this as I'm sure many others do . . . so really I would most like to see an attentive admin who is as interested in developing the game as much as the players. Sorry Zen you seem to be very nice but maybe after 4 years your interest lie somewhere else rather than this game. I don't blame you but maybe its time to get someone new to develop more stuff more frequently.

Sorry if this is too looooonnnnnggg.Neutral
2010.Aug.23, 12:34 PM
(2010.Aug.23 12:14 PM)2asandab Wrote:  I would love to see a daily XP logger but I think we're good w/ the combat poi as it is. Adding an XP one would be similar to having one for gym development pts. . . the Higher lvls would always be @ the top by the nature of the system but wouldn't really differentiate between who made more attacks or w/ the gym rat ladder who "spent the most time", which I'm still not exactly sure what it means.

I would really like to see more items added if anything, how about actually using the collectables category. Make 4 items that offer +1 of each battle stat, you can only carry one @ a time. Much like a borg but w/o the Humanity loss.

I have a bunch of ideas like this as I'm sure many others do . . . so really I would most like to see an attentive admin who is as interested in developing the game as much as the players. Sorry Zen you seem to be very nice but maybe after 4 years your interest lie somewhere else rather than this game. I don't blame you but maybe its time to get someone new to develop more stuff more frequently.

Sorry if this is too looooonnnnnggg.Neutral

+10
2010.Aug.23, 06:23 PM
(2010.Aug.23 12:14 PM)2asandab Wrote:  I would love to see a daily XP logger but I think we're good w/ the combat poi as it is. Adding an XP one would be similar to having one for gym development pts. . . the Higher lvls would always be @ the top by the nature of the system but wouldn't really differentiate between who made more attacks or w/ the gym rat ladder who "spent the most time", which I'm still not exactly sure what it means.

I am pretty sure gym rat is based on the percentage of each persons own time (ep). I have been on it both when I started and lately and I know I am using quite a few more points than I was two years ago.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2010.Aug.23, 06:27 PM
(2010.Aug.23 06:23 PM)TealJade Wrote:  

I am pretty sure gym rat is based on the percentage of each persons own time (ep). I have been on it both when I started and lately and I know I am using quite a few more points than I was two years ago.

I think you're right

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Aug.23, 06:28 PM
yes, do it

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Aug.23, 06:37 PM
(2010.Aug.23 06:23 PM)TealJade Wrote:  

I think the post was trying to say if one was made for gym development points? But yeah, I would say you are right. You can really tell from those who buy donator days one at a time. They will always stay higher than someone who trains the same amount of energy in the last 24 hours but has consecutive donator days.