Zenith
2010.Aug.14, 09:48 PM
Zenith
I would like to ask for a let out of Federal Jail

I know that are log in times were similar but I can assure you that I did not mean for it to happen all I even now remember about the day I was federal jailed was that I was criming when it happened during the middle of a slow war, and my sister Glamazon was online at the same time on her laptop and I was not aware of that, she remembered my password due to google chrome's auto save password feature, and I am not aware if she logged me in from her laptop or not we had followed the rules by informing you that we had the same I.P. address but we had 3 different computers at the time 2pcs and 1 laptop, the only thing I am guilty of is being Naive and failing to safeguard my privacy regarding my account. I do not know if she knew account sharing was against the rules but ignorance of the rules does not grant her amnesty from punishment for violating the rules and I agree that she should remain in federal jail for doing so, I understand that what happened was all a mistake for me on my part a mistake that was not intended to happen, and basically I was federal jailed as a result of my sister's careless actions, and for failing for me to protect my account giving you and others a false impression leading you and them to believe that I was accessing another's account.
2010.Aug.14, 09:54 PM
RE: Zenith
explain at fedjail@awakenedlands.com.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Aug.14, 10:04 PM
no.

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
The message is too short. Please enter a longer message

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Aug.15, 12:04 AM
I think at least half of what you are saying is pure feces but everyone deserves a second chance........

The fact is most of here are better liars than you and your lies are weak...........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Aug.15, 12:36 AM
(2010.Aug.15 12:04 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  I think at least half of what you are saying is pure feces
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.15 12:37 AM by Monk.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Aug.15, 03:48 AM
(2010.Aug.15 12:36 AM)peteycrack Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.15 12:04 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  I think at least half of what you are saying is pure feces

[Image: images13454.jpg]

He is back....
2010.Aug.15, 05:01 AM
bring the lil girl back you let superdave back so why not him to
2010.Aug.15, 05:49 AM
throw your sister to the wolves to save your own skin?

And you all talk the same to boot, I am sorry but now I am convinced. Three different people would type in three different manners. There isn't even a slight difference in there.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Aug.15, 05:59 AM
(2010.Aug.15 05:49 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  throw your sister to the wolves to save your own skin?

And you all talk the same to boot, I am sorry but now I am convinced. Three different people would type in three different manners. There isn't even a slight difference in there.
I like the: throw your sister to the wolves",nice one INPace
[Image: funny-pictures-cat-comes-out-of-nothingness.jpg]

He is back....
2010.Aug.15, 06:13 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that's the same excuse superdave used, except he blamed YOU..!!

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
Thread Closed