Zenith
2010.Aug.15, 07:03 AM
RE: Zenith
(2010.Aug.14 09:48 PM)Spikelancelot Wrote:  I would like to ask for a let out of Federal Jail

I know that are log in times were similar but I can assure you that I did not mean for it to happen all I even now remember about the day I was federal jailed was that I was criming when it happened during the middle of a slow war, and my sister Glamazon was online at the same time on her laptop and I was not aware of that, she remembered my password due to google chrome's auto save password feature, and I am not aware if she logged me in from her laptop or not we had followed the rules by informing you that we had the same I.P. address but we had 3 different computers at the time 2pcs and 1 laptop, the only thing I am guilty of is being Naive and failing to safeguard my privacy regarding my account. I do not know if she knew account sharing was against the rules but ignorance of the rules does not grant her amnesty from punishment for violating the rules and I agree that she should remain in federal jail for doing so, I understand that what happened was all a mistake for me on my part a mistake that was not intended to happen, and basically I was federal jailed as a result of my sister's careless actions, and for failing for me to protect my account giving you and others a false impression leading you and them to believe that I was accessing another's account.

SuperDave Wrote:BigNick do us all a favor and layoff the haterade you couldn't pick up and hold a hint if it had handles.Seriously though these accusations are old and have been proven false although it took some time to do so.Go ahead file all the false reports you want I have nothing to fear or hide when it involves a ignorant player intent on causing trouble.

First off I must say I've never had more than one account , I never had a desire to have more than one account and this will always be the case.I have been guilty of having the same I.P. as others and of failing to notify staff of such and for having similar login times of the people that resided with me due to multiple computers being available at the residence and more than one of us accessing AwakenedLands simultaneously.I am not currently accused by staff of creating new accounts via referrals or otherwise although players have made such unfounded ridiculous allegations.I also don't have the same I.P. as others currently.I blame noone for my account being in federal jail and I doubt that it will be unjailed soon but I'll forever remain hopeful since I know I've not intentionally violated any rules and have no intention of doing so.

sorry, but that is a nail in the coffin for me.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Aug.15, 07:42 AM
please let them out so I can hosp them for ever for onlining me without reason in the past
2010.Aug.15, 07:57 AM
(2010.Aug.15 07:42 AM)selbaer Wrote:  please let them out so I can hosp them for ever for onlining me without reason in the past

Pick a number.....
#20 congrats,you are lucky....sorry but the list is long....

Next please....

He is back....
2010.Aug.15, 11:18 AM
(2010.Aug.15 06:13 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that's the same excuse superdave used, except he blamed YOU..!!

It is true that I claimed and proved that my account was accessed by another player but I never accused anyone in particular,I proved that my account was logged in from a I.P. address much different from where I was playing from and different from where I resided.It is well known that usernames and passwords can be autosaved on browsers like googlechrome and mozilla so condsidering Myself and my nephew and niece Spikelancelot and Glamazon respectively once all resided together where two p.c.'s and one laptop were used it's possible for any of us to have had similar login times and for another to learn one's password without anyone else knowing about it.Zenith was aware at one point that we shared the same address and I.P. address but that I relocated to another state.I was told in email however that I was the only one being released of the three of us being fedjailed although if she deems it justified she may reconsider that decision.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2010.Aug.15, 11:20 AM
Okay, Shadowkid/Mudpies. Get onto your account now so I can talk to you.

Oh. And you're a cheat. Good dude, sometimes, but a multi making goon.
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.15 11:21 AM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Aug.15, 03:20 PM
(2010.Aug.15 11:18 AM)SuperDave Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.15 06:13 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that's the same excuse superdave used, except he blamed YOU..!!

It is true that I claimed and proved that my account was accessed by another player but I never accused anyone in particular,I proved that my account was logged in from a I.P. address much different from where I was playing from and different from where I resided.It is well known that usernames and passwords can be autosaved on browsers like googlechrome and mozilla so condsidering Myself and my nephew and niece Spikelancelot and Glamazon respectively once all resided together where two p.c.'s and one laptop were used it's possible for any of us to have had similar login times and for another to learn one's password without anyone else knowing about it.Zenith was aware at one point that we shared the same address and I.P. address but that I relocated to another state.I was told in email however that I was the only one being released of the three of us being fedjailed although if she deems it justified she may reconsider that decision.

it sucks for you but the rule should be one person per ip address. you may be telling the truth about all these ppl living at the same place but you also may not be. its so easy for anyone to exploit that rule, i have friends who play al, never would i let them access their account from my ip address. as i would never access mine from theirs. even on my laptop. anyone sharing an ip address should be banned imo.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Aug.15, 09:44 PM
So Pun and I should be banned? When we go to the boathouse sometimes we have one laptop to share. I break laptops, Best Buy knows me well, so I can't share Pun's when I don't have one? Should we have moved into separate houses while we both played? He quit. So what now?

Not to mention the fact that almost half of SVs met it in RL, and one H4H. We weren't supposed to log on during the dinner and drink fest bc our IP might have come up the same on our phones?!

Get a grip and stfu, until you learn how the "internet" works!
2010.Aug.15, 09:48 PM
Glenn, you are right, it leaves a lot of room open for abuse. But I'd rather let a few people slip through to cracks and eventually get caught due to login times (spike/glam/dave)... than make it so the numerous couples and families-sharing IP addresses can no longer play AL.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Aug.15, 10:08 PM
(2010.Aug.15 09:44 PM)cheetah Wrote:  So Pun and I should be banned?

Yes. No one cares who you have met in RL, FFS.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Aug.15, 10:23 PM
It should be easy for the administrator to see transfers between accounts to make a realistic decision.
Screw IP#'s. If Zenith can't figure out whats transferred between accounts, what I don't believe, than we are on ourselves.
Thread Closed