AwakenedLands Forums
Zenith - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Zenith (/thread-12985.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Zenith - Spikelancelot - 2010.Aug.14 09:48 PM

I would like to ask for a let out of Federal Jail

I know that are log in times were similar but I can assure you that I did not mean for it to happen all I even now remember about the day I was federal jailed was that I was criming when it happened during the middle of a slow war, and my sister Glamazon was online at the same time on her laptop and I was not aware of that, she remembered my password due to google chrome's auto save password feature, and I am not aware if she logged me in from her laptop or not we had followed the rules by informing you that we had the same I.P. address but we had 3 different computers at the time 2pcs and 1 laptop, the only thing I am guilty of is being Naive and failing to safeguard my privacy regarding my account. I do not know if she knew account sharing was against the rules but ignorance of the rules does not grant her amnesty from punishment for violating the rules and I agree that she should remain in federal jail for doing so, I understand that what happened was all a mistake for me on my part a mistake that was not intended to happen, and basically I was federal jailed as a result of my sister's careless actions, and for failing for me to protect my account giving you and others a false impression leading you and them to believe that I was accessing another's account.

RE: Zenith - Duchbag69 - 2010.Aug.14 09:54 PM

explain at fedjail@awakenedlands.com.

RE: Zenith - Brugada - 2010.Aug.14 10:04 PM

no.

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
The message is too short. Please enter a longer message

RE: Zenith - BrokenGlass - 2010.Aug.15 12:04 AM

I think at least half of what you are saying is pure feces but everyone deserves a second chance........

The fact is most of here are better liars than you and your lies are weak...........

RE: Zenith - Monk - 2010.Aug.15 12:36 AM

(2010.Aug.15 12:04 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  I think at least half of what you are saying is pure feces

RE: Zenith - Batman - 2010.Aug.15 03:48 AM

(2010.Aug.15 12:36 AM)peteycrack Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.15 12:04 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  I think at least half of what you are saying is pure feces

[Image: images13454.jpg]

RE: Zenith - jamiewhite - 2010.Aug.15 05:01 AM

bring the lil girl back you let superdave back so why not him to

RE: Zenith - InPaceRequiscat - 2010.Aug.15 05:49 AM

throw your sister to the wolves to save your own skin?

And you all talk the same to boot, I am sorry but now I am convinced. Three different people would type in three different manners. There isn't even a slight difference in there.

RE: Zenith - Batman - 2010.Aug.15 05:59 AM

(2010.Aug.15 05:49 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  throw your sister to the wolves to save your own skin?

And you all talk the same to boot, I am sorry but now I am convinced. Three different people would type in three different manners. There isn't even a slight difference in there.
I like the: throw your sister to the wolves",nice one INPace
[Image: funny-pictures-cat-comes-out-of-nothingness.jpg]

RE: Zenith - Maccleod - 2010.Aug.15 06:13 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that's the same excuse superdave used, except he blamed YOU..!!