Zenith
2010.Aug.17, 06:09 PM
RE: Zenith
Speaking of Zenith, is it me or does she not get back to our mails anymore now errs gone???, I know she must be very busy creating us so many new items and thinking up so many new ideas ect but wheres the customer service here for crying out loud?!!.

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2010.Aug.17, 06:11 PM
(2010.Aug.17 06:09 PM)TriadBoy Wrote:  Speaking of Zenith, is it me or does she not get back to our mails anymore now errs gone???, I know she must be very busy creating us so many new items and thinking up so many new ideas ect but wheres the customer service here for crying out loud?!!.

i get replies. must just be you.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Aug.17, 06:49 PM
(2010.Aug.17 06:09 PM)TriadBoy Wrote:  Speaking of Zenith, is it me or does she not get back to our mails anymore now errs gone???, I know she must be very busy creating us so many new items and thinking up so many new ideas ect but wheres the customer service here for crying out loud?!!.

has anyone ever asked you before why you have a black dude as an avatar when you are a triad?
2010.Aug.18, 04:24 PM
That black guy in my pic is called "eazy e" matey, and you can be a member of the triads without being from chinese/asian decent. It just depends on the gang. Wink

2010.Aug.19, 05:26 PM
Brugada leave eazy alone!, have some respect for the dead, he was a talented rapper, anyway this isnt about easy e its about zenith lol

2010.Aug.19, 05:53 PM
(2010.Aug.19 05:26 PM)TriadBoy Wrote:  Brugada leave eazy alone!, have some respect for the dead, he was a talented rapper, anyway this isnt about easy e its about zenith lol

in the words of uncle ruckus...

"turn that jungle music off"

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Aug.19, 08:03 PM
We're playing naked twister back at my hotel!

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Aug.19, 08:04 PM
(2010.Aug.19 08:03 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  We're playing naked twister back at my hotel!

Who's gunna spin the wheel while you lay naked on the mat?
2010.Aug.19, 08:05 PM
(2010.Aug.19 08:04 PM)Monk Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.19 08:03 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  We're playing naked twister back at my hotel!

Who's gunna spin the wheel while you lay naked on the mat?

I'm leaving you for the Groooove!

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Aug.22, 04:52 PM
I think its fair to say this thread is totally ruined.

Thread Closed