just wondering
2010.Aug.07, 07:43 PM
RE: just wondering
(2010.Aug.07 06:51 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.07 06:45 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  Ok, SG is one of few up right AL citizens. I don't think he would cheat even if he Zenith said it was alright. He has always looked out for the best interest in this game and it's players. You even entertaining the thought of him using muti's when you haven't even been playing this game for 3 months makes me sick. I don't know what SG's repercussion's will be but I do know you will be spending A Lot of time in the hosp.

which hole are you gonna let him put it in?

The one you are talking out of.........mouthwash....mmmmmmm

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Aug.07, 07:47 PM
you guys can sit and back who ever you want but the point still remains that this is an online game so no one realy knows anybody unless you happend to know them in real life so think and do w/e i dont care i have the proof i have the log in times so w/e there multi
2010.Aug.07, 07:50 PM
and then?

Wu tang
2010.Aug.07, 07:52 PM
an den?

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Aug.07, 08:06 PM
(2010.Aug.07 07:47 PM)str8thugin Wrote:  you guys can sit and back who ever you want but the point still remains that this is an online game so no one realy knows anybody unless you happend to know them in real life so think and do w/e i dont care i have the proof i have the log in times so w/e there multi

Search shows 166 players with "shadow" in their name. Oh dear you better check all of them too.

No way ShadowGuard has a multi. No I don't know him in real life but I don't have to.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2010.Aug.07, 09:04 PM
(2010.Aug.07 08:06 PM)TealJade Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.07 07:47 PM)str8thugin Wrote:  you guys can sit and back who ever you want but the point still remains that this is an online game so no one realy knows anybody unless you happend to know them in real life so think and do w/e i dont care i have the proof i have the log in times so w/e there multi

Search shows 166 players with "shadow" in their name. Oh dear you better check all of them too.

No way ShadowGuard has a multi. No I don't know him in real life but I don't have to.

+1

2010.Aug.07, 09:26 PM
(2010.Aug.07 07:17 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.07 06:45 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  Ok, SG is one of few up right AL citizens. I don't think he would cheat even if he Zenith said it was alright. He has always looked out for the best interest in this game and it's players. You even entertaining the thought of him using muti's when you haven't even been playing this game for 3 months makes me sick. I don't know what SG's repercussion's will be but I do know you will be spending A Lot of time in the hosp.

"let he who is without sin cast the first stone" John 8:7

you should know that one you nutter

str8thugin threw the first stone. What kind of a name is that anyway?, I'm not lettin' you hug me no matter how straight you say you are.

Mail Zen, don't post it in here because you'll just get raped. If Zen has done nothing about it after being informed of the possibility of him having a multi, then you were wrong.

This was brought to you by the Scamman, in collaboration with all his multies.
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.07 09:32 PM by Shaman.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2010.Aug.07, 09:37 PM
Let the oral raping begin........

2010.Aug.07, 09:57 PM

Jesus dude, break your thoughts into sentences. As far as "proof", all you have is speculation. You haven't played long enough to develop "proof" he's a multi. Zen has paypal information as well as a more detailed record of log in times then you have. Take it up with her

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Aug.07, 10:51 PM
(2010.Aug.07 03:06 PM)str8thugin Wrote:  just wondering if anybody has heard of a SHADOWG?

You have CloneSS(special for americanpsycho) here???

Which older player never break his thoughts into sentences???

He is back....