just wondering
2010.Aug.07, 03:48 PM
RE: just wondering
(2010.Aug.07 03:42 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  shadowg and shadowguard are not the same person... technically.

actually, after shadowguard's clan (and life) fell apart, he developed a split personality. One of his personalities involves constantly playing, criming, fighting, and paying off new players (with their one day of donator status) to add him to their friends list or face the consequences. we know this player as shadowguard.

the other personality is a quiet (sometimes mouthy) pervert who likes to spoil little children with candy. no, he doesnt molest them, he gets in good with the kids so he can bang their moms. creepy, but totally legit. we know this person as shadowg.

hope this clears things up for you

The pervert thing was funny.
2010.Aug.07, 03:49 PM
(2010.Aug.07 03:32 PM)str8thugin Wrote:  yea well its kinda funny that shadow g and shadowguard sign in and out with min of each other

Says the 70-day old player who is watching when others log on and off and pointing fingers, leading the multi lynch mob...That's pretty sketch too.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Aug.07, 03:53 PM
it still a multi he signs in on shadowguard and shadowg
2010.Aug.07, 03:53 PM
How about my 4 multis in VS, we all have SS at the end of our name. We have a pack of chimps who play for us while we sleep work and have unprotected sex with aids infested hookers
2010.Aug.07, 03:57 PM
(2010.Aug.07 03:53 PM)americanpsycho Wrote:  How about my 4 multis in VS, we all have SS at the end of our name. We have a pack of chimps who play for us while we sleep work and have unprotected sex with aids infested hookers

I thought that meant Super Sport.
2010.Aug.07, 03:58 PM
(2010.Aug.07 03:25 PM)str8thugin Wrote:  wat do u know about anything

wtf do you know about anything? You've been playing for 70 days and are accusing a reputable player of multing.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Aug.07, 03:58 PM
It does indeed sir, but SS also means shadowguards sluts.
2010.Aug.07, 03:59 PM
yea i am its a game and if ur good enough u can get away with it there log in times are min apart
2010.Aug.07, 04:08 PM
http://www.awakenedlands.com/preport.php

If you're so sure use this link and zen will look into it. Taking it to the forum is only going to get you put in the hospital

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Aug.07, 04:08 PM
(2010.Aug.07 03:59 PM)str8thugin Wrote:  yea i am its a game and if ur good enough u can get away with it there log in times are min apart

What are you saying exactly. You would like to menege a troi with the shadowguys but you can't because they are one and the same