just wondering
2010.Aug.07, 04:08 PM
RE: just wondering
thats not hard in a game this size... I was once accused of having a multi in england... and i'm in canada Razz

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Aug.07, 04:11 PM
I think the IP with the mobile site is screwy too. But fuck it. It makes no difference to me if the shadowguys are multi

I have never met w00k but we have similar IP adresses

Maybe he is beating my wife's buns while I am at work Smile
2010.Aug.07, 04:41 PM
similar ip users happen when u use cell phones

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Aug.07, 04:44 PM
(2010.Aug.07 04:41 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  similar ip users happen when u use cell phones

Apparently. I have similar IP and nobody has used my phone, or my I-Pad, or my lap top. And unless w00k is my wife, he has never used my shit.
2010.Aug.07, 04:46 PM
(2010.Aug.07 04:44 PM)americanpsycho Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.07 04:41 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  similar ip users happen when u use cell phones

Apparently. I have similar IP and nobody has used my phone, or my I-Pad, or my lap top. And unless w00k is my wife, he has never used my drek.

it often happens if u all use miniopera... i share ip with a good 1/3 of american users... seems to have stopped since i got my new fone and no longer use it
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.07 04:47 PM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Aug.07, 04:48 PM
(2010.Aug.07 04:46 PM)Howl Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.07 04:44 PM)americanpsycho Wrote:  

Apparently. I have similar IP and nobody has used my phone, or my I-Pad, or my lap top. And unless w00k is my wife, he has never used my drek.

it often happens if u all use miniopera... i share ip with a good 1/3 of american users... seems to have stopped since i got my new fone and no longer use it

That's shucks ass. I do not like that. What about wifi?
2010.Aug.07, 06:45 PM
Ok, SG is one of few up right AL citizens. I don't think he would cheat even if he Zenith said it was alright. He has always looked out for the best interest in this game and it's players. You even entertaining the thought of him using muti's when you haven't even been playing this game for 3 months makes me sick. I don't know what SG's repercussion's will be but I do know you will be spending A Lot of time in the hosp.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Aug.07, 06:51 PM
(2010.Aug.07 06:45 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  Ok, SG is one of few up right AL citizens. I don't think he would cheat even if he Zenith said it was alright. He has always looked out for the best interest in this game and it's players. You even entertaining the thought of him using muti's when you haven't even been playing this game for 3 months makes me sick. I don't know what SG's repercussion's will be but I do know you will be spending A Lot of time in the hosp.

which hole are you gonna let him put it in?

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Aug.07, 07:17 PM
(2010.Aug.07 06:45 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  Ok, SG is one of few up right AL citizens. I don't think he would cheat even if he Zenith said it was alright. He has always looked out for the best interest in this game and it's players. You even entertaining the thought of him using muti's when you haven't even been playing this game for 3 months makes me sick. I don't know what SG's repercussion's will be but I do know you will be spending A Lot of time in the hosp.

"let he who is without sin cast the first stone" John 8:7

you should know that one you nutter

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Aug.07, 07:20 PM
(2010.Aug.07 06:51 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  

which hole are you gonna let him put it in?

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.