shootout challenge?
2007.Apr.30, 04:41 PM

As much as a general competition looks like a lot of fun, (I'm in) if this challenge is weighted heavily on Acc level, there may not be a point in everyones participating. It's good that activity points are relative but is there a decent chance if you're not in the top 50 already?
2007.Apr.30, 04:50 PM

vInDicaTed Wrote:As much as a general competition looks like a lot of fun, (I'm in) if this challenge is weighted heavily on Acc level, there may not be a point in everyones participating. It's good that activity points are relative but is there a decent chance if you're not in the top 50 already?

Everyone has an equal chance to win. A flimsy rifle is used for the competition, one that nobody has used before.

The shootout is just for fun. If you don't think it will be fair or you don't think it's worth the time, then by all means play as you normally do. It's just a marathon competition I thought would be fun. It's tough to make a competition completely fair, but I am trying to find the fairest and funnest solution possible. That's why every competition to date has been slightly different.

After 5 days though, I feel whoever wins definitely deserves it. Prizes will probably never be what people think is worth it, but the Ares Corporation isn't giving away the bank ya know Smile

Also, if someone has won in the past I don't see it as unfair if they win again. If they are that hardcore, then they deserve it.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Apr.30, 05:02 PM

Pass the coffee, let the games begin...
2007.Apr.30, 05:12 PM

I'm ready!!
2007.Apr.30, 05:38 PM

I'm scared. My wife is going to kill me. hmmm. I need to tell her I'll be at work for the ext five days Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Apr.30, 05:39 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I'm scared. My wife is going to kill me. hmmm. I need to tell her I'll be at work for the ext five days Smile

Tell her....New policy........5 day CQ shifts!!
2007.Apr.30, 05:43 PM

will this last from 12am server time 5/1 through 11:59pm server time 5/5?
2007.Apr.30, 05:46 PM

mtngti Wrote:will this last from 12am server time 5/1 through 11:59pm server time 5/5?

Yup.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Apr.30, 06:05 PM

I am looking forward to testing my shooting skills in this contest.

May the best gang and man/woman win!!!!
2007.Apr.30, 06:11 PM

zenith Wrote:Yup.

Sadist. Razz