shootout challenge?
2007.Apr.30, 11:44 AM

will there be a league table again or is it gonna be secret do ya think

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Apr.30, 12:35 PM

Probablly secret as there isn't a limited amount to make you valid on the leaderboard.
2007.Apr.30, 12:42 PM

so can anyone weild this item ot do you have to have a certain amount of strenght and accuracy
2007.Apr.30, 01:15 PM

will we get exp. pts for shooting on the range? I mean losing EP for that for 0...creap the gun I want to score some exp in my attacks/shootout.

but then maybe thats me LOL:-)

G
2007.Apr.30, 01:16 PM

No exp for shooting range
2007.Apr.30, 02:02 PM

hawk187 Wrote:No exp for shooting range

darn :-)

G
2007.Apr.30, 02:32 PM

i completely agree with g, this shootout is for 5 days, and there are going to obviously be some people who flat out dominate with activity, most specifically those who won the last 2 activity contests (cough) not gonna name any names (cough) yoda (cough) but also a few others. on top of that, if everyone is participating but cant keep up, thats 5 days of lost action points with absolutely no return except for the winning party. it really seems like folly - if youre not going to be here 24/7, then you probably shouldnt compete, because youre going to lose thousands or hundreds of thousands in crime $$, not to mention exp and busting allies out of jail.

as much as a shoot out is fun, there REALLY should be some extra benefit - maybe a .1 development point increase to accuracy (related to MAX action points, so maybe someone with 50 action points gets .03 per action and someone with 8 action points gets like .. 1. i dont know) , or something of the sort so that it would balance out not doing crimes and jail busts for the better part of a week

it just seems really ... off
2007.Apr.30, 04:08 PM

I agree with Abysmal. Five days is a long while. You can make great advances in money or stats in that time. Maybe some extra benefit for the shootout competition would be fair.
2007.Apr.30, 04:22 PM

Since I know who I am against cough cough...ask them how much they will sleep cough cough :-) I will continue with my steady diet of jail busts, complex meth, insurance fraud etc...rather then blow it on the shootout range.

Not worth IMO for +1 humanity (sorry zen but you need to think about everybody). Also one gun as a prize is...a bit ...ahhh...too little.

I would def devide it in groups of levels vs gang/anything else. Also forbid former winners from participating. I mean...its a sure bet whos gonna win.

The top 5 (for sure):
Yoda
CptAmerica
Vorenius
Wolverine
someunknown guy who shot 90% from the first shoot and then got hospitalized by everybody LOL

I'll put 10 AL$ on it...

G
2007.Apr.30, 04:33 PM

mtngti Wrote:another question for Zen -- sounds like this weapon may or may not be a unique item; would you clarify?

Quote:The top individual point earner at the shootout earns a dual-pistol set of the new Ares SR-35 Black Talon Pistol.

Will be a unique item. There will be others that are similar in the future, but this is Ares' newest weapon. This item will be without restrictions.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin