official workaholic day
2010.Jul.21, 05:57 AM
RE: official workaholic day
I LIKEZ REALISM

ok, you [one person] out there who craves realism, on workaholic day:

instead of 1 hour per career turn, you use up 15 minutes, therefore making a maximum of 48 career turns (career hours for us dumb, non-mensa types) for both regular work and overtime.

but on this special day, you get PAID the same amount for a normal hour every 15 minutes

ok. everyone's happy. now stfu.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.21 05:58 AM by abysmalpoptart.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Jul.21, 06:00 AM
This may shock you. I am a non-mensa type. I slept with a few though!

I smoke crack!
2010.Jul.21, 11:59 AM
(2010.Jul.21 06:00 AM)Dingus Wrote:  This may shock you. I am a non-mensa type. I slept with a few though!

No, it doesn't really shock anyone.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jul.21, 12:39 PM
And you most likely work for someone just like me!

I smoke crack!
2010.Jul.21, 12:48 PM
(2010.Jul.21 12:39 PM)Dingus Wrote:  And you most likely work for someone just like me!

Nope. I can guarantee you that that's not the case. Wink

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jul.21, 01:55 PM
(2010.Jul.21 05:57 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  I LIKEZ REALISM

ok, you [one person] out there who craves realism, on workaholic day:

instead of 1 hour per career turn, you use up 15 minutes, therefore making a maximum of 48 career turns (career hours for us dumb, non-mensa types) for both regular work and overtime.

but on this special day, you get PAID the same amount for a normal hour every 15 minutes

ok. everyone's happy. now stfu.

Actually, he was not the only one who prefers realism since this is essentially an SF game. But I like this version of your idea. And, human nature being what it is, the paid the same amount for a normal hour every 15 minutes (presumably as an incentive for a crucial deadline!) probably goes a ways towards explaining why we'd be more productive on that day. ^o^

+1 . ^_~
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.21 01:57 PM by Denethor.

"Down these mean streets a man must go who is not himself mean, who is neither tarnished nor afraid..." - Raymond Chandler.
2010.Jul.21, 02:19 PM
I still think "unlimited" is too much. Maybe if I still had a stash of clovers to smoke, but even then I think "extended" work day would be better. Career and skills are only build with time, and the idea of throwing this out of whack seems risky. It probably wouldn't cause any problems, but I don't like the idea that somebody could gain in a day what took me a month to earn(and you can refresh ap with special items)

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jul.21, 02:30 PM
(2010.Jul.20 08:49 PM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.20 08:46 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  How is it that when peolpe get caught stealing cars their free to go after 2-3 hours?

crooked system aint it.. Wink

why is it that when you get mugged, you don't lose all your stuff? surely no one that would mug somebody is gunna leave any cash on em........

take it up with zen.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Jul.21, 03:25 PM
Hugegrin

Wu tang
2010.Jul.22, 08:53 PM
lolz

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!