official workaholic day
2010.Jul.19, 01:57 PM
RE: official workaholic day
(2010.Jul.19 01:46 PM)Dingus Wrote:  How about AL closes 1 day a week so you guys can see there is a whole world outside AL Wink

Why would you want that to happen? You love AL.
2010.Jul.19, 02:45 PM
(2010.Jul.19 01:46 PM)Dingus Wrote:  How about AL closes 1 day a week so you guys can see there is a whole world outside AL Wink

what is this outside you speak of? i only see some blinding object glaring through my blinds Eek

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Jul.19, 05:55 PM
Racism sucks.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.24 01:19 AM by zenith.
2010.Jul.19, 06:37 PM
wtf is the problem w/ unlimited career points for one day?

u cant refresh AP

maximum amounts someone could reasonably get -

100 hours

150 is MAX

keep in mind, it would probably regular hours, then overtime hours, then double overtime hours (similar to a weekend, but on this special day, it would be MORE AP and not any extra bonus)

so even more realistic would be a 40-60 hour day, like a work week

and talk about REALISM when i do a full 12 hours of "career work" in 35 minutes. frag off about that stuff

so lets assume 40-60 hours based on numbers

thats a maximum of 3,000 career points in one super bonus day that occurs very rarely. its like 5-6 days of career stacked into one day. BIG DEAL.

gymboree is a 3% bonus w/ a trainer that reduces happiness by 0, and u can refresh all day. tons of gym gains.

battleground is a place where u can get hit hard and only get 10 minutes in the hospital and insta-port to decatur

LETS DO OFFICIAL WORKAHOLIC DAY

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Jul.19, 06:39 PM
it sounds better now that you add a cap to it. it would add some needed flavA to the game.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jul.19, 09:13 PM
Smile Smile

edited this post b/c i think trolls' posts were removed?
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.19 10:43 PM by abysmalpoptart.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Jul.19, 09:19 PM
Its okay Poptart
I'm sure someone will pop your tart Eek
2010.Jul.19, 10:39 PM
i must be stoned or something, coulda sworn there were more posts here which is why i said what i did, thought people were trolling like mad.... sleep......

WORKAHOLIC DAY YAY

2010.Jul.19, 11:24 PM
(2010.Jul.19 06:37 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  wtf is the problem w/ unlimited career points for one day?

u cant refresh AP

maximum amounts someone could reasonably get -

100 hours

150 is MAX

keep in mind, it would probably regular hours, then overtime hours, then double overtime hours (similar to a weekend, but on this special day, it would be MORE AP and not any extra bonus)

so even more realistic would be a 40-60 hour day, like a work week

and talk about REALISM when i do a full 12 hours of "career work" in 35 minutes. frag off about that stuff

so lets assume 40-60 hours based on numbers

thats a maximum of 3,000 career points in one super bonus day that occurs very rarely. its like 5-6 days of career stacked into one day. BIG DEAL.

gymboree is a 3% bonus w/ a trainer that reduces happiness by 0, and u can refresh all day. tons of gym gains.

battleground is a place where u can get hit hard and only get 10 minutes in the hospital and insta-port to decatur

LETS DO OFFICIAL WORKAHOLIC DAY

Sounds good enough, but for the sake of simplicity, take out all overtime... just leave it all as straight time.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Jul.19, 11:37 PM
just accept that career is what it is. maybe what you should be asking for is rdo's and sick leave. i say vote in a labor govt, they will assist your plight.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.