AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: official workaholic day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
once a month, every 2 months, w/e, we should have a workaholic day!

can work nonstop in career for one day Smile
pro!
(2010.Jul.19 09:04 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]once a month, every 2 months, w/e, we should have a workaholic day!

pro!

I mentioned that to zen a while ago.... she was dis-interested.
[Image: Like1.png]
Excellent idea indeed.
(2010.Jul.19 10:08 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.19 09:04 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]once a month, every 2 months, w/e, we should have a workaholic day!

pro!

I mentioned that to zen a while ago.... she was dis-interested.

So we make her interested. She's a woman so someone in cail go get her flowers and some chocolates. If nothing else you'll have a good time Winky
Or you could suggest it be a one day a year thing and it allows you to work 4 more hours of over-time.
(2010.Jul.19 01:00 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Or you could suggest it be a one day a year thing and it allows you to work 4 more hours of over-time.

that once a month would be good

pro!

you don't see any potential problems with this idea? Maybe a few bonus hours. I don't think unlimited career trains for a day is good idea
How about AL closes 1 day a week so you guys can see there is a whole world outside AL Wink
(2010.Jul.19 01:46 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]How about AL closes 1 day a week so you guys can see there is a whole world outside AL Wink

+ infinity
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's