A package has arrived in AL!
2008.Mar.07, 02:51 PM

Oh I rather enjoy standing on this side of the fence as well once in a while.

But you should know that despicable people like us only get charmed into falling for you with remarks like that. We just love those that can see the sinister evil genius inside us.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Mar.07, 02:51 PM

meh, cant get your members to use precious aps on wars can you...or to repair so you can declare again so you can say you are warring.....its called a front, ruse, hoax, slide of the hand, just another excuse to hit online members repeatedly.....as i said before, hit me, go ahead, but the others.....common, btw dru, notice hes not hosping....ush always has an angle...lol...you wont improve your game and you will continue to be lapped by way younger players..lol...these that are getting hit now will never forget what a waste of air you are and seek the day where they can easily beat you like so many can now....tsk tsk

and yes the war was over long ago....dont see one on the page do you

doh
2008.Mar.07, 02:52 PM

I never went straight to Zenith!! I always at least stopped for a coke or a sandwhich first!

You really wanna talk about things we have seen each other do in RL? If so, let me know. Otherwise, stick to ingame stuff.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Mar.07, 02:56 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I never went straight to Zenith!! I always at least stopped for a coke or a sandwhich first!

You really wanna talk about things we have seen each other do in RL? If so, let me know. Otherwise, stick to ingame stuff.

Umm your real life actions were all about In game and is realavent to my Post. I can't help it that I cranked up the heat in the kitchen and #3 in the game doesn't like it, might want to have one of you Mods lock the thread. It's getting nasty.
2008.Mar.07, 03:01 PM

"ingame stuff"--I think that includes a phone call I once got in the middle of the night...someone was VERY excited and wanted to tell everyone that a certain someone had quit the game...
2008.Mar.07, 03:03 PM

OEF, your posts make no sense. Are you okay?

2008.Mar.07, 03:05 PM

The thing I find hilarious is that this whole war just got so much better cause we decided that Usha had to make the package delivery thread.

And who cares if he only leaves in shames, he attacks twice as much as me. To be honest, I just can't be assed to tick hunt people. I'm watching the horrible "From dusk till dawn 2 and 3" and reading forums.

And on top of this, the GCB SV got just levels out the playing field a tiny bit, making it more fun. afterall you are the most fun opponent we got in the game Smile

ps: Shout if you need stims, cause we bought too many and my EP is full soon

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Mar.07, 03:05 PM

cheetah Wrote:"ingame stuff"--I think that includes a phone call I once got in the middle of the night...someone was VERY excited and wanted to tell everyone that a certain someone had quit the game...

[Image: 22RTTBOXb1.jpg][/quote]
2008.Mar.07, 03:10 PM

Punisher, you say you want us to stop hitting your other players in war and concentrate on you. Well, then stop moving districts and stay in healthy please. Would make this soo much easier.

2008.Mar.07, 03:11 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Punisher, you say you want us to stop hitting your other players in war and concentrate on you. Well, then stop moving districts and stay in healthy please. Would make this soo much easier.

Or you could actually declare war and use the Gang War Combat feature. Instead of the excuse for online attacks.
Thread Closed