A package has arrived in AL!
2008.Mar.07, 02:00 PM

lol, when he lets me Sad hehe. I get lucky every now and then with a zerker. and sometimes with normal hits, but he most definitely pwns me.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Mar.07, 02:01 PM

haha nice.... well thats good to know Twisted ......... just kkidding Vor Don't kill me :?

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Mar.07, 02:02 PM

with all of the crutches like implants, career abilities and gang point options, anything is possible in combat nowadays.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Mar.07, 02:03 PM

Show me where I complained about being hit... I double dog dare you. I did complain when my SV friends were being smacked around.. poor little guys. But as far as me, bring on the whopping. Smile

2008.Mar.07, 02:16 PM

w00k Wrote:with all of the crutches like implants, career abilities and gang point options, anything is possible in combat nowadays.

Very good point wook. Especially a gang like SV. They have thousands of gang points at thier disposal. Instead of handling a weekend war, they just wanna make it about anything but what it is. A war.

2008.Mar.07, 02:35 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
w00k Wrote:with all of the crutches like implants, career abilities and gang point options, anything is possible in combat nowadays.

Very good point wook. Especially a gang like SV. They have thousands of gang points at thier disposal. Instead of handling a weekend war, they just wanna make it about anything but what it is. A war.

Who let Pullo back in the game?
2008.Mar.07, 02:39 PM

Wow, you are SO NOT original...

2008.Mar.07, 02:43 PM

Maybe not, but war implies that a war has been declared. Pimstars got thier arses handed to them in "the war" so you have reverted to Pullo tactics of being the bully Smile

Glad you all can hosp level 25's and below, MACHO!!!!

edited to remove profanity seeing as a mod nor the code got it
OEF Twisted
2008.Mar.07, 02:47 PM

Pullo tactics? Are you sure Pullo was the first to EVER do that? You must be mistaken...

2008.Mar.07, 02:50 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Pullo tactics? Are you sure Pullo was the first to EVER do that? You must be mistaken...

Nah probably not, but you were the biggest whinner going straight to Zen about Pullo. This I know I was there in person for it Twisted
Thread Closed