A package has arrived in AL!
2008.Mar.07, 01:37 PM

guess if you have something done on you long enough you feel its your place to do the same to others after that person leaves, all them tears and never leant anything.
2008.Mar.07, 01:38 PM

Druchii Wrote:^^, oooo I thought it was fed-ex delivery service...

yes, apparently they are delivering whoppers though. is it time for lunch yet?

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Mar.07, 01:43 PM

that meat pie looks amazing, soo hungry.

When did war in AL get so looked down upon? It's not like we are a gang of unbeatables... we have obvious weaknesses, and like to mail and talk in forums. Let's not let it get personal SV Smile or I will throw my infamous missles at you, hehe.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Mar.07, 01:48 PM

as i said, just an excuse to hit online and be justified....one sv in particular has been onlined by ush for a week..lol...hows that different from what pullo did Wink

doh
2008.Mar.07, 01:48 PM

lol we are talking about Mcdonalds and burger kings unless your a vegan cant see how that is a personal unless thats what you want people to think :scratchs chin: would that be the "propaganda" that was talked about in other threads.
2008.Mar.07, 01:52 PM

Wow, I am honored with the comparison.

However, Pullo and vor were 100% untouchable. Now, there is a divide in the top 10 players, enough of which to have fun in AL with wars. I am beatable, you are beatable. it's awesome... haven't seen the game like this forever... I will enjoy it while it lasts.

2008.Mar.07, 01:54 PM

Let's face it, SV will complain about anything. So honestly, it doesn't matter. I just know the whole situation is different now. There is no one unbeatable in this game anymore. So relax frankie, and enjoy the game. It's fun!

2008.Mar.07, 01:57 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:There is no one unbeatable in this game anymore

Whoa Ush you can beat Vor?

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Mar.07, 01:59 PM

just for people who are folllowing that thread and taken notes that last bit there is more of that "propaganda" stuff we were talking about some nice examples there Biggrin

He never said you were as good just that your actions are the same and we all know how much you liked it when it was him on you.
2008.Mar.07, 02:00 PM

Part II has started Part III in the making?

[Image: jiiduc.jpg]

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
Thread Closed