Guess whos back in town!!...
2010.Jun.30, 02:00 PM
RE: Guess whos back in town!!...
(2010.Jun.30 01:33 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.30 01:14 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.30 05:07 AM)TriadBoy Wrote:  Hey guys its me triadboy i just want to say its good to be back and i missed all my wonderful freinds and family.

Its good to see so many of you still here.

I love you

TB

didn't realize I cared.
2010.Jun.30, 02:20 PM
no one missed you, you scamming, multi POS _fag_.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jun.30, 02:27 PM
Darn Brug, don't flame the guy cause he's been away

Show the guy some love and send him 200k Bandit
2010.Jun.30, 02:55 PM
(2010.Jun.30 02:20 PM)Brugada Wrote:  no one missed you, you scamming, multi POS _frag_.

Tell us how you really feel about him.lol
2010.Jun.30, 03:40 PM
Scammer, cheater, idiot, loser, wanna be gangster, etc. Mock should hosp him for a month straight. Winky

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jun.30, 03:42 PM
wait let him get inpace first... then mock can pick up when cheetah is done
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.30 03:42 PM by johnsonhalo76.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Jun.30, 07:36 PM
Dammit Zen you left the door unlocked again didnt u? Now you see what I meant when I said any old Riffraff could come sneaking in. Smirk

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Jul.01, 03:27 AM
Cool.......welcome back.

Are you going to join DM.....?

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Jul.01, 05:11 AM
(2010.Jul.01 03:27 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  Cool.......welcome back.

Are you going to join DM.....?

Smile haha
2010.Jul.01, 05:59 AM
(2010.Jun.30 03:40 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Scammer, cheater, idiot, loser, wanna be gangster, etc. Mock should hosp him for a month straight. Winky

Ok here we go once again (theres always one), lets go abit into detail here since you claim to know me so well.

How am i a wanna be gangster?, lol coz i like eazy-e? or is it because infact you wish you didnt get bullyed in school by them,

Cheater why cos i two timed your mother? (i refuse to appoligise to her!),

Loser?, There are no winners and losers here in AL, We all lose in the end sometime to someone.

Scammer, errrm, no comment officer, i know my rights so i want my phone call and lawyer before i make a statement.

Idiot, well yes i do like to do silly things at times, but hey!, dont we all?, i mean look at u, ur making an idiot of yourself right now on this poll arent u? lol

and the ect part u added that just to pretend you had more stuff about me to make your post look better lol

Overall i understand that Brugadas only freinds and life are in AL and he doesnt understand the difference between a text-based game and his real life (try moving away from the computer sceen for a break to get some fresh air, it does wonders) thats why he gets so upset and holds such grudges from over 1 YEAR AGO but its ok i understand that Brugadas just a big cry baby that wants to hit someone weaker to make himself feel more of a man Wink i know deep down inside that upset broken little heart Brugada loves me really and we are just one big happy family here trapped in the world of AL.

Anyway i must go now, i have a plane to catch, and someones mother to meet, big kiss

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...