Guess whos back in town!!...
2010.Jul.01, 06:13 AM
RE: Guess whos back in town!!...
Lets not forget Triad that you did scam players, and it wasn't just one that it happened.

Also, ShadowGuard (probably one of the most liked players in this game) made it a point to hosp you till you quit. A few weeks of constant hosps. If he wanted you gone so much and we all liked him why should we be excited to welcome you back?
2010.Jul.01, 06:23 AM
Why should you guys even care if he's back, just don't make it a point to loan him anything and you'll be okay

You hicks know you can hold grudges, sometimes ya just gotta let go of some things. What he did was not either one of your problems
2010.Jul.01, 07:02 AM
Your right Dirk, it is not my grudge to hold. I was just trying to explain to Triad why there are still angry feelings toward him, and ask why he thinks he should be welcomed back with open arms.

Some people have valid reasons for not liking him, I was just trying to point that out to him.
2010.Jul.01, 07:08 AM
Nobody cares if anyone likes them anyway unless they are homosexual.
If you look at profiles of the most liked players they have shitload of enemies too.
2010.Jul.01, 07:38 AM
(2010.Jul.01 07:02 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Your right Dirk, it is not my grudge to hold. I was just trying to explain to Triad why there are still angry feelings toward him, and ask why he thinks he should be welcomed back with open arms.

Some people have valid reasons for not liking him, I was just trying to point that out to him.

sO YOU ARE STICKING YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG?

I smoke crack!
2010.Jul.01, 07:41 AM
(2010.Jul.01 07:08 AM)americanpsycho Wrote:  Nobody cares if anyone likes them anyway unless they are homosexual.
If you look at profiles of the most liked players they have shitload of enemies too.

Speaking of people w/ enemies this guy is a real POS . . .
2010.Jul.01, 07:57 AM
(2010.Jul.01 07:38 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.01 07:02 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Your right Dirk, it is not my grudge to hold. I was just trying to explain to Triad why there are still angry feelings toward him, and ask why he thinks he should be welcomed back with open arms.

sO YOU ARE STICKING YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG?

Learned from you dingo.
2010.Jul.01, 07:59 AM
(2010.Jul.01 07:41 AM)2asandab Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.01 07:08 AM)americanpsycho Wrote:  Nobody cares if anyone likes them anyway unless they are homosexual.

So you don't want be my friend? LOL no reply?

Stfu

I will be able to hosp you in a month or two
2010.Jul.01, 08:08 AM
(2010.Jul.01 07:59 AM)americanpsycho Wrote:  

Stfu

Thanks for making my point.

and you won't be playing this game in a month or two buddy.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jul.01 08:10 AM by 2asandab.
2010.Jul.01, 08:16 AM
(2010.Jul.01 08:08 AM)2asandab Wrote:  
(2010.Jul.01 07:59 AM)americanpsycho Wrote:  

Stfu

Thanks for making my point.

and you won't be playing this game in a month or two buddy.

Pfffft he needs too learn how too make enemies get the fukc on my level newb.