Outdated POI
2010.Jun.28, 03:53 PM
RE: Outdated POI
If thats the case then you shouldn't be allowed to fight anyone thats more than 5 rings above or below you, that way you won't have a player ranked #40 beating a guy who's ranked #1.
Plus there should be some kind of bonus for gaining the top spot, along with how long you can maintain #1 status
2010.Jun.28, 03:53 PM
I would like to see the bravery chart back, it took me just over a year to catch Howl and i had w00k in my sights when it was locked.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2010.Jun.28, 03:54 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_ladder
(2010.Jun.28 03:53 PM)Maccleod Wrote:  I would like to see the bravery chart back, it took me just over a year to catch Howl and i had w00k in my sights when it was locked.

The bravery chart was bollox, it never truly represented what it was supposed to. Howl found a flaw and exploited it. She just beat the same player over and over again
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.28 03:55 PM by Moriarty.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2010.Jun.28, 03:59 PM
I like this idea a lot.

Few questions,

List would only include active players? Go i/a off the list, sign back in and you're where you were?

Would it include all types of combat? and would an opponent have to be @ full health for the battle to count?

Zen

I believe he is asking for a list of players, that when one player beats another in combat the winner takes the higher number in the match (1 being the highest, the amount of players being the lowest) and the loser would take the lower number. Essentially, giving all players a combat rank which is constantly up-to-date and pertinent to combat specifically.

so,

if Player A is rank 23 and Player B is rank 40

A=23 B=40

If A beats B, A=23 B=40
If B beats A, A=40 B=23
2010.Jun.28, 04:25 PM
(2010.Jun.28 03:59 PM)2asandab Wrote:  I like this idea a lot.

Few questions,

List would only include active players? Go i/a off the list, sign back in and you're where you were?

Would it include all types of combat? and would an opponent have to be @ full health for the battle to count?

Zen

I believe he is asking for a list of players, that when one player beats another in combat the winner takes the higher number in the match (1 being the highest, the amount of players being the lowest) and the loser would take the lower number. Essentially, giving all players a combat rank which is constantly up-to-date and pertinent to combat specifically.

so,

if Player A is rank 23 and Player B is rank 40

A=23 B=40

If A beats B, A=23 B=40
If B beats A, A=40 B=23

It should be that player A and B can't fight each other because
player A is ranked 23 and player B is ranked 40
the only way to move up is to fight the guys up to five ranks in front of you
any lose to a player thats ranked lower than you resulting in you
dropping down a few spots
2010.Jun.28, 04:29 PM
moriarty for GOD

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jun.28, 04:35 PM
This may take some time for Zen to figure out but I really like this idea. Would give people something (or someone) to shoot for. Add a bit of excitement to the game.
2010.Jun.28, 04:38 PM
(2010.Jun.28 04:29 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  moriarty for GOD

+1

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Jun.28, 04:42 PM
what? howl exploited a part of the game?!?! FED JAIL

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2010.Jun.28, 04:44 PM
(2010.Jun.28 04:42 PM)emocakes Wrote:  what? howl exploited a part of the game?!?! FED JAIL

But the difference is Howl is liked by the AL community.